NC sheriff rules out right-wing activist as suspect in power outage after praying with her

Moore County sheriff Ronnie Fields told WRAL-TV that he prayed with her and determined her claims were not credible.

"Yes, we had to go and interview this young lady and have a word of prayer with her, but it turned out to be nothing," Fields said.

Rainey, who claims to be the head of the conservative Moore County Citizens for Freedom, confirmed that sheriff's deputies had questioned her about the posts and suggested the outages were connected to the drag show.

God is chastising Moore County. I thanked them for coming and wished them a good night. Thankful for the LEOs service, as always."

So, this is how they solve crimes in Moore County. I wonder how many black suspects he has prayed with and deemed that not guilty. Did he also find that she is not really a conservative.

God knocked the power out and you can't arrest God for what he does. Smfh.

Moore County sheriff Ronnie Fields told WRAL-TV that he prayed with her and determined her claims were not credible.

"Yes, we had to go and interview this young lady and have a word of prayer with her, but it turned out to be nothing," Fields said.

Rainey, who claims to be the head of the conservative Moore County Citizens for Freedom, confirmed that sheriff's deputies had questioned her about the posts and suggested the outages were connected to the drag show.

God is chastising Moore County. I thanked them for coming and wished them a good night. Thankful for the LEOs service, as always."

So, this is how they solve crimes in Moore County. I wonder how many black suspects he has prayed with and deemed that not guilty. Did he also find that she is not really a conservative.

God knocked the power out and you can't arrest God for what he does. Smfh.
How did you come to the conclusion that God knocked out the power?

I don't believe that God did it. I find that claim quite absurd.

1670364360610.png

Forum List

Back