🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need a MAGA-date? Well MAGAmingle is your space!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Now there is a dating place where you can MAGA-meet your MAGA-mate! That’s right. MAGAmingle. Where the free meets the brave… by Facebook, your MAGA-friendly neighborhood. Think of it as.. a safe space.

00F4E077-192B-41C1-B484-D4964A38B90A.jpeg

Our commercial!

Our site:

magamingle.us | Online dating and personals

And soon there will be a new site MAGA-launching onto the scene. The White Stuff! I mean. The Right Stuff. It’s a place where you can feel free to be authentic and creative but not with your pronouns. There are only 2, and that’s important.

Now there is a dating place where you can MAGA-meet your MAGA-mate! That’s right. MAGAmingle. Where the free meets the brave… by Facebook, your MAGA-friendly neighborhood. Think of it as.. a safe space.

View attachment 681802

Our commercial!

Our site:

And soon there will be a new site MAGA-launching onto the scene. The White Stuff! I mean. The Right Stuff. It’s a place where you can feel free to be authentic and creative but not with your pronouns. There are only 2, and that’s important.

Cool. Most dating apps are rank with vile degenerates.

Of course the OP, like all leftwing lunatics, is terrified of straight white people getting married and having babies: “ The White Stuff! I mean. “

not interested in it, nor the Democratic version.

1660398689653.png

Where men are men and women are women.
Damn straight. You never know what you’re gonna get on other sites. I mean… you do select what you’re interested in on other sites but the fact that there are options is unreal. Options are bad.

Damn straight. You never know what you’re gonna get on other sites. I mean… you do select what you’re interested in on other sites but the fact that there are options is unreal. Options are bad.
Options are bad if you don't want options.

You know what what is and you want that.

Options are bad if you don't want options.

You know what what is and you want that.
Options are good. Don’t use the options you don’t want and let other people use them. This exchange is conservatives vs liberals in a nutshell.

There are some. Unlike Democrats, we don't rely on race and gender define who we are. Character does.
Not looking to derail this thread’’s celebration of MAGA-freedom in dating but character in a movement led by a trump might be too much for even me (a guy looking to interject love int MAGA).

This is the sort of over the top stupid shit both sides used to be able to laugh their asses off about.

Now, one side will always have to keep their humor to themselves in fear of angering their tribe.

Damn sad way to live

View attachment 681802

Our commercial!

Our site:

Why are they advertising while disrespecting the American flag like that?

Not looking to derail this thread’’s celebration of MAGA-freedom in dating but character in a movement led by a trump might be too much for even me (a guy looking to interject love int MAGA).
Trump is no angel, he just looks like one when he stands next to pedo peter and his ilk.

Forum List

Back