🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need More Proof Of What The Right Said About You?????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Who are the Fascists? The Nazis? The Bolsheviks? The Maoists?

Yup.....you are, Democrats.

"LIKE THE NAZIS in the 1930’s, UC Berkeley School of Law has established “Judenfrei” (Jew-free) zones on campus

Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers who support Israel or Zionism. In America, more and more college campuses, heavily influenced by Muslim students, are trying to become “Israel-free zones,” free of the taint of what virulent anti-Semites like Congressmuslim Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), slander as an “apartheid state.”

"If it wasn’t so frightening, one might be able to recognize the irony in the sight of campus progressives trying so hard to signal progressive virtue that they fall victim to a deeper moral shame.​

Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law, my own alma mater, have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers that support Israel or Zionism.​

And these are not groups that represent only a small percentage of the student population. They include Women of Berkeley Law, Asian PacificAmerican Law Students Association, Middle Eastern and North African Law Students Association, Law Students of African Descent and the Queer Caucus. Berkeley Law’s Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, a progressive Zionist, has observed that he himself would be banned under this standard, as would 90% of his Jewish students."​

Ibid.

1664544433475.png

"Berkeley law students are not the first to exclude Pro-Israel Jews:​

• At the State University of New York at New Paltz, activists drove two sexual assault victims out of a survivor group for being Zionists.​

• At the University of Southern California, they drove Jewish student government vice president Rose Ritch out of office, threatening to “impeach [her] Zionist ass.”​

• At Tufts, they tried to oust student judiciary committee member Max Price from the student government judiciary committee because of his support for Israel.​

• These exclusions reflect the changing face of campus antisemitism. The highest profile incidents are no longer just about toxic speech, which poisons the campus environment.​

Now anti-Zionist groups target Jewish Americans directly."​

"LIKE THE NAZIS in the 1930’s, UC Berkeley School of Law has established “Judenfrei” (Jew-free) zones on campus

Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers who support Israel or Zionism. In America, more and more college campuses, heavily influenced by Muslim students, are trying to become “Israel-free zones,” free of the taint of what virulent anti-Semites like Congressmuslim Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), slander as an “apartheid state.”

I just know I am an Unredeemable Deplorable unworthy of redemption or human life. The Left Feels like that because I am an Election Denier, Science Denier, MAGA Nut, Bible Thumping, Red Neck, Pro Life, Gun Slinging Racist Neo Con who worships The Orange God, and is a Semi-Fascist threat to Democracy.

Or they could just go back to calling us "Dirty Joos" just to make it easier on us to know what they really are.

BTW, did you know that Soccer Moms driving Mini Vans are Domestic Terrorists?

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis!
1664544631039.png

Need any more truth of this observation?

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."

This kind of stuff keeps their paranoid rage nice and warm.

So you can't bring yourself to disagaree with the Berkeley Nazis???

"LIKE THE NAZIS in the 1930’s, UC Berkeley School of Law has established “Judenfrei” (Jew-free) zones on campus​

barenakedislam.com

LIKE THE NAZIS in the 1930’s, UC Berkeley School of Law has established “Judenfrei” (Jew-free) zones on campus

Nine different law student groups at the University of California at Berkeley’s School of Law have begun this new academic year by amending bylaws to ensure that they will never invite any speakers…
barenakedislam.com
barenakedislam.com

Your slip is showing.

Do I say 'good bye,' or do you prefer Sieg Heil???????????

Did you ever imagine that America would come to this?????

I have always believed and had faith in what the Bible says and teaches about the past, present, and future. But, I never thought I (personally) would experience and see those things happening in MY lifetime. It's so gradual you really have to be tuned in to notice. Well that, and the fact that our so called media ignores and covers up a lot of things.

Example.....

A Ferocious Beast called the “Guardian of International Peace an…

A new ferocious rainbow beast sculpture was installed in the visitor’s plaza at the United Nations headquarters in New York City. It is called the “Guardian of International Peace and Security.” This was a gift from the Government of Oaxaca, Mexico and resembles the artwork found in pre-Columbian cultures that existed throughout Mexico. Interestingly, this “beast” for “peace” also looks somewhat similar to what we read in the book of Revelation about the first beast of Revelation 13, the papacy:​

“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” Revelation 13:2.

So, this beast is a peacekeeper, even though this monster looks like it’s about to rip your face apart. I assume this is the new “peace” we can expect during the “Great Reset.” Either we accept the globalists’ demands coming from the United Nations or we will be eaten by the rainbow beast. Nothing says peace and security like the cultures in pre-Columbian Mexico that built massive temples filled with human skulls. The Aztecs, Mayans, and other Mesoamerican cultures all participated in human sacrifices. The truth is that these civilizations weren’t known for their peace, but for their cruelty and conquest!
However, the papacy, the beast of prophecy, who likewise professes to be the custodian of international peace and security, has also exhibited this same kind of “peace.” Regrettably, we already know where their peace will lead to:
“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3.
“And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” Daniel 8:25.

Forum List

Back