Neely's toxicology report carefully filed next to the Nashville shooter's manifesto.

Over two months since the Nashville shooting, nearly a month after Jordan Neely's death. Amazing how consistently our "Justice System" immediately releases information the Democrats want out and suppresses what the Democrats want to hide.

Doesn't matter what the tox report says. No one asked Penny to intervene. And he held the choke long after the guy was already immobile.
I thought Penny would have at least picked up what happened to George Floyd.

He's going to prison. Probably not for long enough, but he'll do time.

Doesn't matter what the tox report says. No one asked Penny to intervene. And he held the choke long after the guy was already immobile.
I thought Penny would have at least picked up what happened to George Floyd.

He's going to prison. Probably not for long enough, but he'll do time.

the people on the train non-verbally asked him to intervene. It's called self-preservation.. the desire to go on living

which would cause someone to silently PRAY (foreign concept to you?) for help

If someone were acting erratically near you and you were not able to escape because you're in a closed in space

and that nut was screaming about how he didn't give a rip about getting a death sentence... (death sentences being for murderers)

hmm... wonder how u would like that?

But empathy is not a leftist value unless people think it is empathy (conservatives don't, usually) to care only about... no, wait APPEAR to care only about your own tribe and no one else's...

the people on the train non-verbally asked him to intervene. It's called self-preservation.. the desire to go on living

If someone were acting erratically near you and you were not able to escape because you're in a closed in space

and that nut was screaming about how he didn't give a rip about getting a death sentence...

hmm... wonder how u would like that? But empathy is not a leftist value unless people think it is empathy to care only about... no, wait APPEAR to care only about your own tribe and no one else...
No one asked him to intervene. Period. Non-verbal doesn't count in a court of law. In fact, there were several passengers who asked Penny to let him go..which he didn't. And Peele died.
According to some of the other riders, he frequently yelled and screamed. But had never hurt anyone. If someone were acting erratically near me, I'd move or stand my ground. But until that person swung, I'd have no legal protection should I decide to pre-empt and attack him.

You are letting your emotions rule you.
Taking the law into your own hands is a dicey proposition

No one asked him to intervene. Period. Non-verbal doesn't count in a court of law. In fact, there were several passengers who asked Penny to let him go..which he didn't. And Peele died.
According to some of the other riders, he frequently yelled and screamed. But had never hurt anyone. If someone were acting erratically near me, I'd move or stand my ground. But until that person swung, I'd have no legal protection should I decide to pre-empt and attack him.

You are letting your emotions rule you.
Taking the law into your own hands is a dicey proposition
This ^ objective analysis [ :abgg2q.jpg: ] brought to you by the usual suspect.

What a hack Jerkoffwithnobrains always is.

The reality is this. The case is in NY. So unless the defense gets lucky with a lot of subway users (the strap-hangers), there is a decided liberal demographic tilt. It favors the prosecution in a case like this.

That’s a big strike against the defendant.

A possibly bigger strike is that in order to make use of the defense of “justification,” a defendant has to have perceived a genuine risk of imminent injury to himself or others. There is some confusion about what led him to feel the need to get involved. But it will be a question at trial.

He certainly did NOT have to be invited in order to get involved: Jerkoffwithnobrains is simply wrong on that facet of his rant.

There is an even bigger problem with how much force was used and for how long. Factually, given the tragic outcome of death, there is a viable prosecutorial argument to be made that the force was excessive, almost by definition.

Nobody with any kind of real world experience should make predictions about how a case like this might turn out. But there are some good reasons for the poor defendant to feel worried.

Killing someone for yelling on a train is not justified. A good Samaritan would have stopped Penny's from choking him to death.

Sorry bout that,

1. He protected those old people on the subway.
2. And there was more than one making sure he was unable to continue any assault.
3. Nobody was hurt during this action.
4. Just Neely that he died.
5. Is anyone guilty of his death?
6. No.
7. He got what he asked for.
8. He said he didn't care if he died, he died.
9. The End.
10. Your wish was the other guys commands.
11. Not a good idea to threaten a whole bunch of strangers, it will get you killed real quick!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They won't let anything disturb the narrative.

It's like going back to George Floyd.

No one ever really talked about he had COVID, had narrowed arteries, had hypertension, had heart disease, and that he had fentanyl and meth in his system at the time of death.

Sure it was actually released, but at the time it was very very well hidden and barely spoken about. The msm held the truth back as much as they could for the sake of the narrative they were helping liberals and blacks to uphold.

Sorry bout that,

1. I can't see this protectant being held on any charges.
2. And there was three people who were helping hold this dude down, who said himself, he didn't care if he himself died.
3. No jury can convict a veteran who protected innocent folks.
4. Moral of the story here is, don't threaten a bunch of folks with death in a confined space thats moving, and not expect someone to make you shut the fuck up!
5. You can't regulate what a hero does.
6. By killing this cockroach he saved untold lives.
7. He should receive a metal.
8. And a payment of 20k from the city.
9. And that DA should be shit canned!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and that nut was screaming about how he didn't give a rip about getting a death sentence... (death sentences being for murderers)

hmm... wonder how u would like that?

But empathy is not a leftist value unless people think it is empathy (conservatives don't, usually) to care only about... no, wait APPEAR to care only about your own tribe and no one else's...

No one can make any sense to Jack-off
He lives in an alternate world.

No one can make any sense to Jack-off
He lives in an alternate world.
Pot..meet kettle. :)
Just not willing to admit that someone you view as just and righteous just overstepped the bounds of his perceived authority.
Screaming at people isn't a crime. If evidence is presented that he put Peele in a choke hold for no physical threatening reason...he's going to prison. ^Shrug^.

Forum List

Back