Neither rain or flood will stop our President!

Obama has proven, time and time again, that he does not have compassion for other human beings. They say he actually enjoys choosing the targets for drone assassinations, gets a little kick out of it.

After Sandy when Obama went to New Jersey he was demonized, now he doesn't go to some flood and he's demonized again.

Btw,

Katrina death toll: 1800+
This flood: 11
Maybe those brain dead welfare queens should have listened and got out of NO. Obuthole brings it on himself.

Obama has proven, time and time again, that he does not have compassion for other human beings. They say he actually enjoys choosing the targets for drone assassinations, gets a little kick out of it.
Wow you are so full of shit it's amazing that you managed to lumber your dumbass over to a computer
What is your excuse? You just wiggle your fatass around from refrigerator to computer.

Wow you are so full of shit it's amazing that you managed to lumber your dumbass over to a computer
You took the words right out of my mouth. Are we in the flamezone? Yet?
After Sandy when Obama went to New Jersey he was demonized, now he doesn't go to some flood and he's demonized again.

Btw,

Maybe those brain dead welfare queens should have listened and got out of NO. Obuthole brings it on himself.
These floods are all over the state. Places that have never flooded like this before.

Btw,

Dipshit visited NJ after the hurricane just to get votes. He stands to gain nothing politically by visiting LA.
If he does visit LA, I'm sure you'll be right back here telling us it was some stunt to support Hillary.

Btw,

Dipshit visited NJ after the hurricane just to get votes. He stands to gain nothing politically by visiting LA.
If he does visit LA, I'm sure you'll be right back here telling us it was some stunt to support Hillary.
He's already late.

Btw,

He's already late.
Whatever. It's not like there's anything he could have done differently that you would be okay with. You'd find some reason to gripe and bitch.

Btw,

He's already late.
Whatever. It's not like there's anything he could have done differently that you would be okay with. You'd find some reason to gripe and bitch.
No, this is pretty specific but entirely consistent.
Obama is the worst and most anti-American president in history.

Forum List

Back