Netanyahu: Golan will forever remain Israel

I-Stand-With-Israel1.jpg

Self preservation, what about the Palestinians with no official nation?
Offered several times..............refused several times...............Just like you...........they are IDIOTS

Offered several times..............refused several times...............Just like you...........they are IDIOTS

Why don't you have someone steal half your house, refuse to have half your house stolen, and then have your full house stolen because "Qoute" you didn't allow the bugler to "Steal half of your house"

It's amazing how simple Zionists tend to be, definitely people who lack intelligence, overwhemingly.

I'm an American ..............veteran .................and I smell a Camel Jockey with your posts...

Hahaha, right, with a name celebrating Polish Jan III Sobieski saving of Europe against invading Muslim armies.

Zionists are definitely a little slow, well that's why they're Zionists.

Let's be real, if Israel was any other ethnicity other than Jewish, it would be treated like garbage.

Just look at how Russia is treated for annexing Crimea, a Russian majority area, far less of a crime, than anything that Israel's doing.

Let’s be real. You’re babbling on about what you don’t understand. It is comical.

So says the guy who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

You need to take responsibility for Polish complicity in Nazi war crimes.

How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

There was no Polish state when Nazi German killed both Polish, and Jews.

Jews are very dumb, and very desperate from my experiences.

Which Polish state existed during the Holocaust?
Poland was always a buffer between 2 nations that had the balls to fight.
What's the difference between Poland and Jews? Jews fight, Pollacks surrender before and contact is made.

Jewish Israelis are fighting Arabs with much lower IQ's, and less advanced technology.

Poland' fought Germans, and Russians with similar IQ's, and sometimes greater advanced technology.

Poland lasted 800 years lasted between larger Germans, and larger Russians without being conquered.

I'll be surprised if Israel lasts another 50 years.
Why would anyone want to conquer Poland when Poland simply capitulates?

Why don't you have someone steal half your house, refuse to have half your house stolen, and then have your full house stolen because "Qoute" you didn't allow the bugler to "Steal half of your house"

It's amazing how simple Zionists tend to be, definitely people who lack intelligence, overwhemingly.
As you continue with your lies..................Come to terms with Israel's right to exist............

OR GET NO HOUSE AT ALL....................Your side has vowed to destroy Israel.............Your side keeps getting it's ass. kicked..........

It is that simple.

I'M sure the syrians that left the Golan Heights, decades ago, have found new housing by now.

The Syrians started a war and lost it.

I have no sympathy for their desire for the Golan Heights.

When is Israel going to pay compensations to Syrians, or Palestinians who lost their lands to Israel?

I have no sympathy for Jews, they built their nation upon a former Palestinian homes, and can't seem to grasp why people object.

I have no sympathy for Arabs that start wars, lose them and then whine about it.

YOu seen to have a reasonable disdain for them when they want to live near you.

Why shouldn't Israel agree with you?

Nothing's worse in this World than a Jew.

Says the man who's nation is taking a brave and sensible stand against pressure to let Arabs move into his community.

You don't want them living next door.

Who can blame you?

I have a jewish neighborhood right next to mine. It is a nice little place with lots of nice restaurants. I visit is often.

If it were an Arab neighborhood, like say, in Deerborn Michigan, do you think I would visit often?

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia

Jews moved into the Arab neighborhood.

Who can blame Arabs for fighting back against Jewish land theft?

There was a time when a reasonable argument could have been made for that or about that.

That time was well before the Palestinians decided to target civilians.

Any Moral Authority they MIGHT have had, was squandered long ago, decades, if not generations ago.

Take responsibility for your polish-Nazi death camps. It’s not an honorable legacy but one you need to come to terms with.

Germans ran the Nazi concentration camps.

Lack of commonsense, you Jews are truly some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered in my life.

What a shame you are hoping to deny your legacy of Nazi stooges.

Polish people were the first victims of the Auschwitz camp Jews built.

That's right Jews built Auschwitz.

Krakow and Auschwitz

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Polish stupidity and ignorance. Apparently he hasn’t heard of the term “ forced labor”

So, why did these dumb Jews build the Auschwitz camp, rather than take death?

Maybe because at that time Auschwitz was overwhelmingly Polish POW's, rather than Jews of the final solution?

Because you Polish imbecile; They were FORCED to. Anyone reading your ignorant post of hate and who doesn’t know History would get the impression they were part of the Third Reich.
Now, go find a Polish Farmhouse, put your family in it, pour Gasoline on it, and light a match

When is Israel going to pay compensations to Syrians, or Palestinians who lost their lands to Israel?

I have no sympathy for Jews, they built their nation upon a former Palestinian homes, and can't seem to grasp why people object.

I have no sympathy for Arabs that start wars, lose them and then whine about it.

YOu seen to have a reasonable disdain for them when they want to live near you.

Why shouldn't Israel agree with you?

Nothing's worse in this World than a Jew.

Says the man who's nation is taking a brave and sensible stand against pressure to let Arabs move into his community.

You don't want them living next door.

Who can blame you?

I have a jewish neighborhood right next to mine. It is a nice little place with lots of nice restaurants. I visit is often.

If it were an Arab neighborhood, like say, in Deerborn Michigan, do you think I would visit often?

Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia

Jews moved into the Arab neighborhood.

Who can blame Arabs for fighting back against Jewish land theft?

There was a time when a reasonable argument could have been made for that or about that.

That time was well before the Palestinians decided to target civilians.

Any Moral Authority they MIGHT have had, was squandered long ago, decades, if not generations ago.

As if Israel hasn't targeted civilians?

Israel lost 6 civilians, and Palestine lost 1,000's of civilians in the 2014 conflict.

Hahaha, right, with a name celebrating Polish Jan III Sobieski saving of Europe against invading Muslim armies.

Zionists are definitely a little slow, well that's why they're Zionists.

Let's be real, if Israel was any other ethnicity other than Jewish, it would be treated like garbage.

Just look at how Russia is treated for annexing Crimea, a Russian majority area, far less of a crime, than anything that Israel's doing.

Let’s be real. You’re babbling on about what you don’t understand. It is comical.

So says the guy who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

You need to take responsibility for Polish complicity in Nazi war crimes.

Why don't Jews take responsibility for Soviet crimes?

The NKVD was about 40% Jewish, and 30% Russian in the early - mid 1930's during the height of Soviet terror, when the Gulag, and Holodomor were prominent.

Why should Russians take all the blame?

Germans ran the Nazi concentration camps.

Lack of commonsense, you Jews are truly some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered in my life.

What a shame you are hoping to deny your legacy of Nazi stooges.

Polish people were the first victims of the Auschwitz camp Jews built.

That's right Jews built Auschwitz.

Krakow and Auschwitz

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Polish stupidity and ignorance. Apparently he hasn’t heard of the term “ forced labor”

So, why did these dumb Jews build the Auschwitz camp, rather than take death?

Maybe because at that time Auschwitz was overwhelmingly Polish POW's, rather than Jews of the final solution?

Because you Polish imbecile; They were FORCED to. Anyone reading your ignorant post of hate and who doesn’t know History would get the impression they were part of the Third Reich.
Now, go find a Polish Farmhouse, put your family in it, pour Gasoline on it, and light a match

Same goes for Polish Blue Police, but that doesn't stop Jews from kicking, and screaming about Polish Nazi collaborators.

You Jews are horrendous, and get what you get in this World, because you're terrible people.

As you continue with your lies..................Come to terms with Israel's right to exist............

OR GET NO HOUSE AT ALL....................Your side has vowed to destroy Israel.............Your side keeps getting it's ass. kicked..........

It is that simple.

Zionists are clearly thieving thugs, who think Jews are entitled to other peoples lands.

It is that simple.

Zionists are clearly thieving thugs, who think Jews are entitled to other peoples lands.

Seek help!

There was no Polish state when Nazi German killed both Polish, and Jews.

Jews are very dumb, and very desperate from my experiences.

Which Polish state existed during the Holocaust?
Poland was always a buffer between 2 nations that had the balls to fight.
What's the difference between Poland and Jews? Jews fight, Pollacks surrender before and contact is made.

Jewish Israelis are fighting Arabs with much lower IQ's, and less advanced technology.

Poland' fought Germans, and Russians with similar IQ's, and sometimes greater advanced technology.

Poland lasted 800 years lasted between larger Germans, and larger Russians without being conquered.

I'll be surprised if Israel lasts another 50 years.
Why would anyone want to conquer Poland when Poland simply capitulates?

Israel wouldn't have lasted in WW2 very well, either, surrounded by monster sized Nazi Germany, or even more monster sized Soviet Russia.

It is that simple.

Seek help!

Jews should be held accountable for their crimes.

It is that simple.

Seek help!

They were already held accountable for the crime of being Jews from the Destruction of the Second Temple until 1948.
Now, the Polish, they haven't paid for their crimes yet.
And yes, I believe my in-laws before I believe an asshole like you.

It is that simple.

Seek help!

They were already held accountable for the crime of being Jews from the Destruction of the Second Temple until 1948.

How come Emanuel Ringelblum said the Jewish Ghetto Police as Jewish Nazi collaborators were at times even worse than the Germans, Ukrainians, or Latvians?

Sure, everyone's wrong but Jews.

It is that simple.

Seek help!

How come Emanuel Ringelblum said the Jewish Ghetto Police as Jewish Nazi collaborators were at times even worse than the Germans, Ukrainians, or Latvians?

By the way everyone, this is the same Sobie who spent his first 2 months here insisting that he never thinks about Jews.
Yet, at the same time, is obsessed with their extermination.
In other words, a loser.

Seek help!

By the way everyone, this is the same Sobie who spent his first 2 months here insisting that he never thinks about Jews.
Yet, at the same time, is obsessed with their extermination.
In other words, a loser.

Obsessed with their extermination?
Explain?

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?

So, why does Israel have a right to steal land?

Netanyahu tells UN chief: Golan will remain Israel's forever

Netanyahu Tells UN Chief: Golan Will Remain Israel's Forever

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria

Noa Landau (Munich) Feb 16, 2018 4:28 PM
0comments Subscribe now
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks at the International Security Conference in Munich, Germany, Friday, Feb. 16, 2018 during a lunch meeting. (Sven Hoppe/dpa via AP)Sven Hoppe/AP
Netanyahu: It's time the world recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights[/paste:font]
MUNICH - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Friday with Antonio Guterres, the head of the UN, and told him that the Golan Heights would remain in Israel's hands forever. Meeting at the Munich Security Conference, Netanyahu told the UN secretary general that Israel would not allow Iran to establish a military presence in Syria.

To really understand Israel and the Middle East - subscribe to Haaretz

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria.

Netanyahu also thanked Guterres for holding an informal UN Security Council session on Israelis held by Hamas together with the remains of Israeli soldiers killed during fighting in Gaza and said that there must be additional action on this issue.

Netanyahu has made similar comments regarding the Golan in the past. Last year, Netanyahu asked U.S. President Donald Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, territory Israel seized from Syria in the 1967 Six Day War. Israel made a similar request to the Obama administration in 2015, but it was rejected, diplomats said at the time.

Most of the world considers the Golan, a high plateau between northeastern Israel and southwestern Syria, to be occupied by Israel, which annexed the territory in 1981 in a move not recognized internationally.

Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter

Email*

At the beginning of this month, Netanyahu paid a rare visit to the occupied Golan Heights, peering across the nearby border into Syria and warning Israel’s enemies not to “test” its resolve.

VIDEO: Israeli F-16 fighter jet crashes after shot down by Syrian missiles
Netanyahu has been cautioning against any attempt by Iran to deepen its military foothold in Syria or construct missile factories in neighboring Lebanon.

Last week anti-aircraft fire downed an Israeli warplane returning from a bombing raid on Iran-backed positions in Syria in what was the most serious confrontations yet between Israel and Iranian-backed forces based across the border.

The F-16, one of at least eight Israeli planes dispatched in response to what Israel said was an Iranian drone’s incursion into its airspace earlier in the day, was hit by a Syrian anti-aircraft missile and crashed in northern Israel, an Israeli official told Reuters.

Both pilots ejected and were injured, one critically.

Israel then launched a second and more intensive air raid, hitting what it said were 12 Iranian and Syrian targets in Syria, including Syrian air defense systems.

Lebanon’s Iran-backed Hezbollah group said the downing of the plane marked the “start of a new strategic phase” that would limit Israel’s ability to enter Syrian airspace.

Iran’s involvement in Syria in support of President Bashar Assad in a nearly 7-year-old civil war - including the deployment of Iran-backed forces near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights - has alarmed Israel, which has said it would counter any threat.

So, why does Israel have a right to steal land?

Syria should start another war. How much more land do you think they'll lose?

Forum List

Back