Netanyahu ; no progress with negotiations !!!

Of course there is no progress, ending the conflict means no more gravy train from the rest of the world for either israel or palis.

Palis insist on right of return, zionists insist on keeping their settlements...nothing is going to happen.

As I offered in another thread where I thought, momentarily, progress was being made on negotiations, how about palis give up right of return, israel gives up it's settlements, and give to palis who lost their land and businesses in '48 and '67....wait for it...the settlements?

The entire mideast conflict solved in one fell swoop.

Also, israel gets w jerusalem, palis east jerusalem, central jerusalem administered under international control.

Last edited:
Lots is happening-----that has some relationship to the conflict-----lots of people
are dying in the name of the SAME "god" that supports the "pali-program"---
in syria, egypt, pakistan, kenya, nigeria, -----even china------right now----
this week ---

IT IS A HEAVENLY MEDIATED MESS ------well----the other part of "heaven"---
in the world of matter-----there is ---matter and ANTI - MATTER----
something like matter's evil twin.

in the world of "holy" ------there is "holy" and......anti~~~
the evil twin of holy

Of course there is no progress, ending the conflict means no more gravy train from the rest of the world for either israel or palis.

Palis insist on right of return, zionists insist on keeping their settlements...nothing is going to happen.

As I offered in another thread where I thought, momentarily, progress was being made on negotiations, how about palis give up right of return, israel gives up it's settlements, and give to palis who lost their land and businesses in '48 and '67....wait for it...the settlements?

The entire mideast conflict solved in one fell swoop.

Also, israel gets w jerusalem, palis east jerusalem, central jerusalem administered under international control.

Palestinians are not going to give up " Right of Return"
Israel has offered to leave most of the W. Bank
They are not going to entirely leave E. Jerusalem and be deprived of their Holy Sites.

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Some Goyim can dish it out but can't take it

Forum List

Back