Netanyahu vows to continue to cause problems for US

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Benjamin Netanyahu vows to continue quest to derail Iran nuclear deal - Telegraph

Obama declare this POS open target please...nothing but a terror threat to the US and its quest for peace in the ME.

He said that he had spoken to “about two-thirds” of all of America’s members of Congress and was urging them to pressure the White House to hold out for “a better deal” that stops Iran from enriching any uranium.

That shit needs to stop. He is NOT an American politician and has NO say so in our politics.

Benjamin Netanyahu vows to continue quest to derail Iran nuclear deal - Telegraph

Obama declare this POS open target please...nothing but a terror threat to the US and its quest for peace in the ME.

He said that he had spoken to “about two-thirds” of all of America’s members of Congress and was urging them to pressure the White House to hold out for “a better deal” that stops Iran from enriching any uranium.

That shit needs to stop. He is NOT an American politician and has NO say so in our politics.

So then tell me how it is that Obama had no compunction whatsoever trying to overthrow Netanyahu in the last election?

Guess you'd be happy if Israel were vaporized tomorrow, right? You anti-semite piece of garbage....

So then tell me how it is that Obama had no compunction whatsoever trying to overthrow Netanyahu in the last election?

Guess you'd be happy if Israel were vaporized tomorrow, right? You anti-semite piece of garbage....
Give me a fucking break with that happy horseshit. Nutanyajew started this shit and we will finish it. You are damn right I would. Wanna see the ME problems go away....destroy Israel. Then destroy the bastard Arab countries that suckle at their teet and the US's teet like Saudi Arabia....Oh and I am ANTI JEW! I am also PRO AMERICAN. Something 99% of you son of a bitches seem to get confused with each other.

Give me a fucking break with that happy horseshit. Nutanyajew started this shit and we will finish it. You are damn right I would. Wanna see the ME problems go away....destroy Israel. Then destroy the bastard Arab countries that suckle at their teet and the US's teet like Saudi Arabia....Oh and I am ANTI JEW! I am also PRO AMERICAN. Something 99% of you son of a bitches seem to get confused with each other.

And I'm black. You looking to hang me from a tree, buddy? Give it your best shot.

And I'm black. You looking to hang me from a tree, buddy? Give it your best shot.
LOL....was it Malcolm X or Louis Farrakhan that had a good saying about blacks kissing the Jews ass...

LOL....was it Malcolm X or Louis Farrakhan that had a good saying about blacks kissing the Jews ass...
You are a truly despicable POS.

The unholy alliance between the mad king obama and Iran must be destroyed. America does not follow mohammed.

Your name has "1" to many L's

You are a truly despicable POS.
Coming from you that's an honor! :)

The unholy alliance between the mad king obama and Iran must be destroyed. America does not follow mohammed.
Lol...AMERICA follows the President. Now I am sure we can make a big enough donation to ship you anti american pro israel scum over to Israel.

Bad deal by a bad president, go Netanyahu.

Lol...AMERICA follows the President. Now I am sure we can make a big enough donation to ship you anti american pro israel scum over to Israel.
You can't possibly believe that America follows this mad presidunce. Only the most die hard of liberals believes that and I gave you more credit.

If only we had a real president. We should ship his ass back to Kenya.
Need some cheese to go with that whine?

Traitor cheering for foreign country. Big surprise.

Obuthole is the traitor, you are a fool.

You can't possibly believe that America follows this mad presidunce. Only the most die hard of liberals believes that and I gave you more credit.
His foreign policy is 100% correct as far as Iran goes. Best president in my lifetime. That includes Reagan,Bush,Clinton and Bush again

He is the rightfully and legally elected president of the US who is doing what is in the US best interest not Israels. YOU and YOUR KIND are traitors.

He is the rightfully and legally elected president of the US who is doing what is in the US best interest not Israels. YOU and YOUR KIND are traitors.
You have been fooled. I doubt he is the rightfully elected president.

You must be getting paid to post this BS. No one could possibly be that stupid.

You must be getting paid to post this BS. No one could possibly be that stupid.
No one could possibly be so stupid to be loyal to a foreign country.

Forum List

Back