Netflix: Stranger Things

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
There are so many things I love about "Stranger Things" but I'm curious if anyone knows which one of the spy agency is allegedly portrayed as the spooks listening in on all of the telephone conversations in Hawkings? The rows of people with the headphones just doesn't look the way I imagine our government doing this type of "work" would look.

I know it's fiction, but they make reference to MK Ultra which is not fiction and the premise of half of the story line ties in to things that are in the unclassified documents regarding that unauthorized government program which involved domestic spying, among other things.

TIA

There are so many things I love about "Stranger Things" but I'm curious if anyone knows which one of the spy agency is allegedly portrayed as the spooks listening in on all of the telephone conversations in Hawkings? The rows of people with the headphones just doesn't look the way I imagine our government doing this type of "work" would look.

I know it's fiction, but they make reference to MK Ultra which is not fiction and the premise of half of the story line ties in to things that are in the unclassified documents regarding that unauthorized government program which involved domestic spying, among other things.

TIA

All I know is the actual monsters are based on US Message Board members.

TIA
Sounds like NSA

Forum List

Back