Nevada Supreme Court Rules 7-0 in Favor of Voter ID Ballot Initiative

I've always found it hilarious when Democrats claim that poor people and minorities can't afford ID's when, in fact, most everyone already has an ID. Hell, even illegals can get a legal ID in some places.
Not all ID's are acceptable in various States.
Who has a hardship getting a photo ID?
Shouldn't be.
How about we have a NEW voter ID card, and everyone has this NEW voter ID card, and it is the SAME rules in Every State.

No NRA cards, no College ID's, No Drivers Licenses, No Passports.
These are ALL great, but if you are REALLY serious about Voter ID, then there needs to be an OFFICIAL Voter ID Card, same for everyone.

What you say Marvin?

There is no other country that does not require some kind of ID.. Dems would prefer that anyone can vote, citizen or not.
No true.

How about we have a NEW voter ID card, and everyone has this NEW voter ID card, and it is the SAME rules in Every State.

These are ALL great, but if you are REALLY serious about Voter ID, then there needs to be an OFFICIAL Voter ID Card, same for everyone.

Poor people.

Ds want more poor people to vote, Rs want less. Neither gives a single fuck about the "sanctity of the vote". They just want to win. And, like gerrymandering, controlling the elections rules has become a tool for manipulating the outcome. Cynical power hungry parties, vying for control as they fuck the country blind.

Just say no.

Poor people have IDs in this country.

You have the same ignorant arrogance as the racist governor of New York, who just said black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is.

No true.

Your terms are acceptable.

Poor people have IDs in this country.

You have the same ignorant arrogance as the racist governor of New York, who just said black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is.
Nope. I have the same view as anyone who's ever been poor and living on the fringes of society. The fact of the matter is, it takes money to stay legal. If you don't have money, you'll very shortly find yourself on the wrong side of the law. And most of the time, you won't really be sure whether interacting with the authorities is "safe" or not. For people in that situation, where every interaction with the state could put them in legal jeopardy, it's better not to risk it. Keep your head down and stay off their radar. Don't get an ID. And don't vote.

Regardless, I don't necessarily oppose the ID laws, if it will shut up all election fraud ninnies. Will it?

Probably not.

Well there you have it.
Can't hold a tiny simple conversation without a major meltdown.

It's the RepubliKKKan way.
Stay Racist. ^^^^

I know you'll stay racist. No DemoKKKrat ever changes...

1716931212779.png

Forum List

Back