Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

blah, blah, blah, blah trump!!!!! you can't write that man's name enough or discuss him enough. You are fking infatuated with the man. He scares you!!!!!!! Your controller told you to fear him. You know, those people who don't use fear as a tactic? hahahhahaahahhahaha the hypocrites are non stop in here. I would say that almost 85% of demfk posts are hyocritical to their progression.
And you can't defend him enough and kiss his sorry ass enough, can you? Pathetic! :rolleyes:

And you can't defend him enough and kiss his sorry ass enough, can you? Pathetic! :rolleyes:
Where do I defend him? I counter your argument because it is nonsense and fake news. In no way is it me defending him. I want to see evil eliminated. You project evil and lies, and as such must be proved as such as often as fking possible. Your infatuation with human beings who don't agree with you is quite revealing. Makes you look small and unable to exist in society. I don't know the man. Not nearly as much as you think you know. hahahahahahahahahaha. I bet you think you visit him regularly.

Last edited:
you're damn right I am sure! I watched him say nothing to ease the rioters and send them home, for 3 hours plus, every minute of it.... And read his tweets during that period.

what you don't get is Trump knew he lost to Biden, but Satan's spawn created a Big Lie to say the election was really won by him,and stolen from him.

Steve Bannon on video before election day, the night before, right after a phone call with Trump, went on his program or gathered with guests, and told people that Trump was going to make claims that he won, and the election was stolen from him...that Trump planned to cause chaos..... We have the recording of this....

why would Bannon say such, before election day?

You’ll be able to post the law he broke then. If not….feeeellllzzzzz

the house is in the capitol building, The speaker of the house and the senate are both responsible, as the leaders,

Now that you finally admit Pelosi was not responsible for security of the Capitol, can you link a post of yours blaming McConnell...?

You’ll be able to post the law he broke then. If not….feeeellllzzzzz
For one, he tried to steal my constitutional vote and 81 million other citizen's vote for Biden, and choosing our electors for president right...through his deceit, lies, fabrications, and fraudulent schemes and thru his false claims that he won, and false claims the election was stolen from him through massive fraud.

You all were willing pawns in his and his minion's schemes....

Trump can kiss my grits! Singing the Blues now, after his crime spree, is ridiculous!

Now that you finally admit Pelosi was not responsible for security of the Capitol, can you link a post of yours blaming McConnell...?
He didn’t say that at all? Wow, you must have add

He didn’t say that at all? Wow, you must have add

Of course he said that. He said Pelosi was in charge of the House. You do know while the House is part of the Capitol, it's not the Capitol, don't you?

I feel the need to ask you since it appears you might not actually know that.

Four congressional committees have statutory oversight.[10] The authority of the Police Chief is, in many ways, restrained. The Capitol Police chief reports to the Capitol Police Board, a three-person group composed of the Senate and House Sergeants at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol.[11] The chief is “whipsawed between partisan politicians and career professionals like the two Sergeants at Arms and congressional staff...here they literally have hundreds of people who think they're their bosses."[12] The pay for the USCP Chief is far less than many police chiefs in the US.[12]

Of course he said that. He said Pelosi was in charge of the House. You do know while the House is part of the Capitol, it's not the Capitol, don't you?

I am so sorry, I did not realize that you do not know the building that congress meets in, is, "The Capitol Building".

My fault, I left out the word building. I always assume democrats are smart enough to know at least a little bit of what they speak of but I am constantly reminded that you are not.

I will make sure I am clear, The Capitol Building, Nancy Pelosi is in charge of the security.

That is not what that says at all

I am so sorry, I did not realize that you do not know the building that congress meets in, is, "The Capitol Building".

My fault, I left out the word building. I always assume democrats are smart enough to know at least a little bit of what they speak of but I am constantly reminded that you are not.

I will make sure I am clear, The Capitol Building, Nancy Pelosi is in charge of the security.

Great, so now you're back to your bullshit about Nancy Pelosi being in charge of Capitol security when she's not in charge of the Capitol.

And you're doing so despite your own link saying it's the Capitol Police Board that was in charge of Capitol security. Along with your own link saying committees have oversight of the Capitol Police Board.

Great, so now you're back to your bullshit about Nancy Pelosi being in charge of Capitol security when she's not in charge of the Capitol.

And you're doing so despite your own link saying it's the Capitol Police Board that was in charge of Capitol security. Along with your own link saying committees have oversight of the Capitol Police Board.
we are talking about the capitol building security, not the capitol,

Yes, committees that Nance Pelosi as speaker of the house is in charge of.

we are talking about the capitol building security, not the capitol,

Yes, committees that Nance Pelosi as speaker of the house is in charge of.

When I said Capitol, I was talking about the building.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of security of the Capitol. The Capitol Police Board is. Oversight is by committees. Your own link said that. The Speaker of the House is only in charge of the House.

And for the record... still, when I say Capitol, I'm talking about the building.

When I said Capitol, I was talking about the building.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of security of the Capitol. The Capitol Police Board is. Oversight is by committees. Your own link said that. The Speaker of the House is only in charge of the House.

And for the record... still, when I say Capitol, I'm talking about the building.
There is a chain of command, there are people in charge, the capitol police report to their boss who reports to their boss who reports to their boss.

Sorry faun, the buck does not stop in a mid-level government agency.

There is a chain of command, there are people in charge, the capitol police report to their boss who reports to their boss who reports to their boss.

So you blamed McConnell too?

So you blamed McConnell too?
yes, of course, McConnell deserves as much of the blame if not more of the blame,

I dont like McConnell at all. He is garbage. Further I think the $15 million he received from the chinese is a bribe. It came from his wife's father, who is a member of the Chinese communist party.

at Peloser!!!

yes, of course, McConnell deserves as much of the blame if not more of the blame,

I dont like McConnell at all. He is garbage. Further I think the $15 million he received from the chinese is a bribe. It came from his wife's father, who is a member of the Chinese communist party.

Great, then again I ask... post a link to a post of yours where you ever once blamed him. Throwing him under the bus now just to drag Pelosi with him is meaningless.

Forum List

Back