Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

Great, then again I ask... post a link to a post of yours where you ever once blamed him. Throwing him under the bus now just to drag Pelosi with him is meaningless.
speaker of the house is much more powerful. Did you fking know the speaker is second in line to the presidency? you should study up!!!!

Great, then again I ask... post a link to a post of yours where you ever once blamed him. Throwing him under the bus now just to drag Pelosi with him is meaningless.
I aint going to go doing a search to see where I throw republicans under the bus. I call them out when the opportunity presents itself

I also have posts defending democrats, do you want those as well

Bush, I never defend bush and have made repeated references to bush being bad

I aint going to go doing a search to see where I throw republicans under the bus. I call them out when the opportunity presents itself

I also have posts defending democrats, do you want those as well

Bush, I never defend bush and have made repeated references to bush being bad

LOLOL

Yeah, here's the reason you don't want to show old posts. Because they display what a hypocrite you are and how ignorant you are. We actually had this debate sometime back.

First you tried to exonerate McConnell while blaming Pelosi...

Faun: So Pelosi is responsible but McConnell isn't? Interesting.

elektra: Who appoints the Seargent of Arms, the majority leader or is it the minority leader. Take a guess

Then when I pointed out the obvious, that McConnell wasn't the minority leader, you idiotically claimed the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat...

Faun: You do know the Senate also has a Sergeant at Arms, right?

elektra: The senate majority leader in 2020 was a Democrat. Try again. The responsibilty alternates as well. At that time it fell upon Pelosi.

Then you idiotically claimed Nancy Pelosi controlled the U.S. Capitol Police...

elektra: The United States Capitol Police, is controlled by, was controlled by Nancy Pelosi

Faun: You're utterly insane. :cuckoo: There are 4 member on the USCP board. Only one reports to the House.

Let's review your ignorance, shall we...?

You called the position, "Sergeant of Arms." It's not. It's Sergeant at Arms or Sergeant-at-Arms.

You claimed the Speaker of the House "appoints" the Sergeant-at-Arms. They don't. The House ELECTS the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the Senate ELECTS the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms.

You've referred to it as the Capital. It's not. It's the Capitol.

You thought the Senate Majority Leader at that time was a Democrat. It wasn't. It was Mitch McConnell. McConnell is a Republican.

You said Mitch McConnell was the minority leader. He wasn't. He was the Senate Majority Leader.

While you blame McConnell today, you've never once blamed him before today, even though Sedition Day was 2½ years ago.

Yeah, here's the reason you don't want to show old posts. Because they display what a hypocrite you are and how ignorant you are. We actually had this debate sometime back.
show us yours criticizing demofks. What's good for the goose chicken shit.

For one, he tried to steal my constitutional vote and 81 million other citizen's vote for Biden, and choosing our electors for president right...through his deceit, lies, fabrications, and fraudulent schemes and thru his false claims that he won, and false claims the election was stolen from him through massive fraud.

You all were willing pawns in his and his minion's schemes....

Trump can kiss my grits! Singing the Blues now, after his crime spree, is ridiculous!
A solid no. Thanks.

LOLOL

elektra: Who appoints the Seargent of Arms, the majority leader or is it the minority leader. Take a guess

Then when I pointed out the obvious, that McConnell wasn't the minority leader, you idiotically claimed the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat...

elektra: The senate majority leader in 2020 was a Democrat. Try again. The responsibilty alternates as well. At that time it fell upon Pelosi.

elektra: The United States Capitol Police, is controlled by, was controlled by Nancy Pelosi
Faun: You're utterly insane. :cuckoo: There are 4 member on the USCP board. Only one reports to the House.

You called the position, "Sergeant of Arms." It's not. It's Sergeant at Arms or Sergeant-at-Arms.

You claimed the Speaker of the House "appoints" the Sergeant-at-Arms. They don't. The House ELECTS the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the Senate ELECTS the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms.

You've referred to it as the Capital. It's not. It's the Capitol.

You thought the Senate Majority Leader at that time was a Democrat. It wasn't. It was Mitch McConnell. McConnell is a Republican.

You said Mitch McConnell was the minority leader. He wasn't. He was the Senate Majority Leader.

While you blame McConnell today, you've never once blamed him before today, even though Sedition Day was 2½ years ago.

You got me there, nobody is in charge of the capitol police, they are unique, nobody appoints them, nobody hires them, they just are

When I said Capitol, I was talking about the building.

The Speaker of the House is not in charge of security of the Capitol. The Capitol Police Board is. Oversight is by committees. Your own link said that. The Speaker of the House is only in charge of the House.

And for the record... still, when I say Capitol, I'm talking about the building.
Who is in charge of the committes?

LOLOL

You claimed the Speaker of the House "appoints" the Sergeant-at-Arms. They don't. The House ELECTS the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the Senate ELECTS the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms

LOLOL

You claimed the Speaker of the House "appoints" the Sergeant-at-Arms. They don't. The House ELECTS the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the Senate ELECTS the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms
hahahaha, because I was wrong a bit, and readily admitted my errors, exonerates pelosi.

seems the sergeant at arms, reports to the speaker, democrat pelosi (should I bee usin capital lettters)
Sergeant-at-Arms
The Sergeant-at-Arms shall attend the House during its sittings and maintain order under the direction of the Speaker or other presiding officer. The Sergeant-at-Arms shall execute the commands of the House, and all processes issued by authority thereof, directed to the Sergeant-at-Arms by the Speaker.

Speaker of the house? Seems they control order in the lobby? Corridors? Passages? Through the Sergeant of Arms?
Preservation of order
The Speaker shall preserve order and decorum and, in case of disturbance or disorderly conduct in the galleries or in the lobby, may cause the same to be cleared.

Control of Capitol facilities

Except as otherwise provided by rule or law, the Speaker shall have general control of the Hall of the House, the corridors and passages in the part of the Capitol assigned to the use of the House, and the disposal of unappropriated rooms in that part of the Capitol

So many responsibilities, who writes these laws, what do they spell out?
Recess and Convening Authorities
12. (a)
To suspend the business of the House for a short time when no question is pending before the House, the Speaker may declare a recess subject to the call of the Chair.

(b)(1)
To suspend the business of the House when notified of an imminent threat to its safety, the Speaker may declare an emergency recess subject to the call of the Chair.

(2)
To suspend the business of the Committee of the Whole House on the state of the Union when notified of an imminent threat to its safety, the chair of the Committee of the Whole may declare an emergency recess subject to the call of the Chair.

(c) During any recess or adjournment of not more than three days, if the Speaker is notified by the Sergeant-at-Arms of an imminent impairment of the place of reconvening at the time previously appointed, then the Speaker may, in consultation with the Minority Leader

Wow, the Speaker of the House suspends the business of the house when notified of a threat? But according to Faun, Nancy Pelosi the Democrat Majority leader does not talk to the Sergeant of Arms and would not of heard of any imminent threat.

Intelligence reports, does the speaker of the house, nancy pelosi, receive intelligence reports of imminent threats?

The law and the law, rules and regulations, but they do not spell out step by step what happens, how it is to happen, and without a complete investigation of Nancy Pelosi, the full truth is not known.

Who is in charge of the committes?

The chairperson is in charge of their respective committee. Members of the House Oversight and Accountability committee are selected by the House and the chairperson is selected by the majority party's caucus.

You don't know shit.

hahahaha, because I was wrong a bit, and readily admitted my errors, exonerates pelosi.

seems the sergeant at arms, reports to the speaker, democrat pelosi (should I bee usin capital lettters)

Speaker of the house? Seems they control order in the lobby? Corridors? Passages? Through the Sergeant of Arms?

So many responsibilities, who writes these laws, what do they spell out?

Wow, the Speaker of the House suspends the business of the house when notified of a threat? But according to Faun, Nancy Pelosi the Democrat Majority leader does not talk to the Sergeant of Arms and would not of heard of any imminent threat.

Intelligence reports, does the speaker of the house, nancy pelosi, receive intelligence reports of imminent threats?

The law and the law, rules and regulations, but they do not spell out step by step what happens, how it is to happen, and without a complete investigation of Nancy Pelosi, the full truth is not known.

Somehow, you don't understand...

under the direction of the Speaker or other presiding officer

Savvy?

The House Sergeant-at-Arms takes orders from whomever is the presiding officer.

But I especially like the part where it states the Speaker of the House is in charge of the House. That's where you literally bitch-slapped yourself when you claimed Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Security.

Somehow, you don't understand...

under the direction of the Speaker or other presiding officer

Savvy?

The House Sergeant-at-Arms takes orders from whomever is the presiding officer.

But I especially like the part where it states the Speaker of the House is in charge of the House. That's where you literally bitch-slapped yourself when you claimed Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Security.
Pelosi is in charge of Capitol security

The chairperson is in charge of their respective committee. Members of the House Oversight and Accountability committee are selected by the House and the chairperson is selected by the majority party's caucus.

You don't know shit.
I know Pelosi is in charge of Capitol security, I know enough know there are laws and much more. What else governs what Pelosi is tasked with.

Pelosi is in charge of Capitol security

Nope, she wasn't. The rule YOU posted says the Sergeant-at-Arms takes direction from the presiding officer. Not only was that not Nancy when she wasn't the presiding officer, but that's about security during a session or proceeding. It's not about planning for additional security on a future date.

I know Pelosi is in charge of Capitol security, I know enough know there are laws and much more. What else governs what Pelosi is tasked with.

She still wasn't no matter how much you stomp your feet. Again the Speaker is not in charge of the Senate, which is part of the Capitol. It's ludicrous of you to assert they are. The Speaker is not on charge of the Police Board. That's also ludicrous for you to assert.

Forum List

Back