Never forget that Twitter 1.0 CENSORED this video of Donald Trump on J6!!!

Nope, she wasn't. The rule YOU posted says the Sergeant-at-Arms takes direction from the presiding officer. Not only was that not Nancy when she wasn't the presiding officer, but that's about security during a session or proceeding. It's not about planning for additional security on a future date.
The day to day, minute to minute, tasks of the Speaker of the House are not detailed in the general rules.

And my posts make it clear, that the Sergeant OF Arms, communicates with the speaker of the house in regards to the security.

I also asked you, faun, other than the laws I presented, what else defines the functions and responsibilities of the Speaker of the House.

Let us now right now, so we can all see if you know what actually governs and defines the speaker's position. I asked once, you did not answer, obviously you do not know.

Faun is very good to pick out a spelling or misuse of a word. Faun read my question, why did Faun not answer? Because Faun has Faun's opinion and nothing else. Faun does not have the knowledge to tell us what tells the Speaker of the House how to do the job.

She still wasn't no matter how much you stomp your feet. Again the Speaker is not in charge of the Senate, which is part of the Capitol. It's ludicrous of you to assert they are. The Speaker is not on charge of the Police Board. That's also ludicrous for you to assert.
I never said the House of Representatives is in charge of the Senate, not even close.

And the speaker of the house is in charge of the security of the Capitol.

The day to day, minute to minute, tasks of the Speaker of the House are not detailed in the general rules.

And my posts make it clear, that the Sergeant OF Arms, communicates with the speaker of the house in regards to the security.

I also asked you, faun, other than the laws I presented, what else defines the functions and responsibilities of the Speaker of the House.

Let us now right now, so we can all see if you know what actually governs and defines the speaker's position. I asked once, you did not answer, obviously you do not know.

Faun is very good to pick out a spelling or misuse of a word. Faun read my question, why did Faun not answer? Because Faun has Faun's opinion and nothing else. Faun does not have the knowledge to tell us what tells the Speaker of the House how to do the job.

LOL

It's not just spelling... you don't even know the name of the position. Not even after being educated.

Regardless of your ignorance, which included thinking Mitch McConnell was a minority leader and that the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat on Sedition Day, here are the rules governing the House Speaker. Enjoy...

I never said the House of Representatives is in charge of the Senate, not even close.

And the speaker of the house is in charge of the security of the Capitol.

You claim the Speaker of the House is in charge of security. That would include the Senate which is a big part of the Capitol. That's absurd. You should know that's absurd since there's a separate Sergeant-at-Arms for the Senate.

You claim the Speaker of the House is in charge of security. That would include the Senate which is a big part of the Capitol. That's absurd. You should know that's absurd since there's a separate Sergeant-at-Arms for the Senate.
you know I know that so you know you are reading more into my posts than I wrote

how come, off the top of your head, you can not tell us, other than the law, what defines what the Speaker of the House is responisble for and how the speaker does the job.

LOL

It's not just spelling... you don't even know the name of the position. Not even after being educated.

Regardless of your ignorance, which included thinking Mitch McConnell was a minority leader and that the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat on Sedition Day, here are the rules governing the House Speaker. Enjoy...

ha, you had to do a google search, you could not tell us off the top of your head. Did you read the precedents?

There is also more, that dictates the speaker's role, much more than simply the precedents.

LOL

that is not the complete precedents

LOL

The precedents is thousands of pages! More than 17 volumes!

you know I know that so you know you are reading more into my posts than I wrote

how come, off the top of your head, you can not tell us, other than the law, what defines what the Speaker of the House is responisble for and how the speaker does the job.

Because I know a retard like you will focus on anything I may happen to overlook. You wanted to know the responsibilities of the Speaker so I showed you with complete details.

ha, you had to do a google search, you could not tell us off the top of your head. Did you read the precedents?

There is also more, that dictates the speaker's role, much more than simply the precedents.

See my post above this one.

The precedents is thousands of pages! More than 17 volumes!

And you expected me to cite all of them??

rotfl-gif.288736

Because I know a retard like you will focus on anything I may happen to overlook. You wanted to know the responsibilities of the Speaker so I showed you with complete details.
hahahahah, you dont know nothing without a google search

And you expected me to cite all of them??

rotfl-gif.288736
not at all, I expected that you would simply tell us in your own words that such and such, is what defines the various responsibilities of the speaker.

What faun did, is, a google search. The google search matched what faun thought, so faun linked to that search item. Faun did not read what she/he linked to. Faun missed the fact that of the precedents, there are 4 or 5 different precedents, and that the link is to a summary, not the 17 volumes or one set of five, precedents.

hahahahah, you dont know nothing without a google search

LOLOL

Drools the idiot who thought Mitch McConnell was a minority leader, thought the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat on Sedition Day, thinks the Speaker of the House is in charge of Capitol security, thinks I should list thousands of rules and precedents in a post, thinks the Speaker of the House appoints the Sergeant-at-Arms, and doesn't even know the title of the person who is Sergeant-at-Arms.

face-palm-gif.278959

not at all, I expected that you would simply tell us in your own words that such and such, is what defines the various responsibilities of the speaker.

What faun did, is, a google search. The google search matched what faun thought, so faun linked to that search item. Faun did not read what she/he linked to. Faun missed the fact that of the precedents, there are 4 or 5 different precedents, and that the link is to a summary, not the 17 volumes or one set of five, precedents.

Already explained. I could have listed thousands but you would have looked for the one I didn't include. You're not smart enough to fool me even on your best day.

Already explained. I could have listed thousands but you would have looked for the one I didn't include. You're not smart enough to fool me even on your best day.
liar, you linked, and your link missed what was most relevant.

Only my prodding caused you to dig deeper and learn.

I educated you, now thank me.

LOLOL

Drools the idiot who thought Mitch McConnell was a minority leader, thought the Senate Majority Leader was a Democrat on Sedition Day, thinks the Speaker of the House is in charge of Capitol security, thinks I should list thousands of rules and precedents in a post, thinks the Speaker of the House appoints the Sergeant-at-Arms, and doesn't even know the title of the person who is Sergeant-at-Arms.
Lies and lies, is all you got, that makes me happy cause I do hate being wrong.

1690311540416.png

Forum List

Back