Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

there are no cameras in federal courts - although i have heard that it can be the judge's discretion due to the overwhelming public interest & deserving of it. we shall see...

anyhoo - apparently georgia has no restrictions; so it would make for some 'must see' that will shirley show donny as the criminal he is.
Why call him Shirley? 😀

This is the mentality of the Grand Jury Foreperson who's oversaw the proceedings. This is a complete embarrassment. Our President Trump's future hangs in the balance of this woman and her peers.

Nahhh, she was on the "Special" Grand Jury and floor person of that, and NOT on the Grand Jury that indicted Trump and 18 others today.

This is the mentality of the Grand Jury Foreperson who's oversaw the proceedings. This is a complete embarrassment. Our President Trump's future hangs in the balance of this woman and her peers.

WOW!! Talk about Wicked With of the North!!!! "I'll get you my pretty!!!!"

What did he say that was considered bullying?
You will summarily deny, dismiss and ignore the following, because that is what you are conditioned to do.

In a chapter titled, “The Call,” Raffensperger lays out a transcript of the conversation, sprinkling in his thoughts throughout the conversation. For example, when Trump said Raffensperger’s assertions that the elections were legitimate were “very dangerous,” the state official took it as intimidation.

“I felt then—and still believe today—that this was a threat,” he recalls.

He also makes it clear how he interpreted it when Trump warned the state official and the agency’s lawyer, Ryan Germany, that standing firm with the election results was “a big risk to you” and “a criminal offense.”

The book not only sheds new details on what was going through the secretary of state’s head during the call, it also makes it clear that Raffensperger thought the call was peppered with threats from “a president who felt that bullying the secretary of state of Georgia was his only means to change the outcome.” And while the president’s allies have defended Trump’s call as perfectly legal and unthreatening, Raffensperger says in his book that he interpreted Trump’s words as a command.

• (1) A person commits the offense of criminal solicitation to commit election fraud in the first degree when, with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony under this article, he or she solicits, requests, commands, importunes, or otherwise attempts to cause the other person to engage in such conduct.

This is great.

Not only is God great, but He has a sense of humor. I always knew the reaping and sowing was coming but Fani Willis "I don't know anything about anything" is just....**chef's kiss**

Trump did no such thing.
He's going to get to prove that in a court of law.

To me, Trump looks dead to rights guilty. Like he will be spending time in jail.

And notice these trials will all happen before the November elections? Yea that's right. If he's guilty then he shouldn't be running for president. And he is guilty. I've known it since it happened. You guys never thought he'd be charged. Neither did Trump. That's why he tried it. Stealing classified top secret documents too. Not giving them back. Showing them off to guests at Mara Lago. And maybe even selling them to the Saudi's and who else knows??? Why else did the Saudi's invest $2 billion dollars with Jared?

Trump is so fucked. He went too far. If he would have just went away and not run again, we probably wouldn't be doing this to a former president but he wants to run again. The criminal wants to run again. Okay, then he needs to answer for his crimes.

And you can go after Hunter all you want. What a joke.

This is great.

Not only is God great, but He has a sense of humor. I always knew the reaping and sowing was coming but Fani Willis "I don't know anything about anything" is just....**chef's kiss**

Who is Fani Willis, the 'pit bull' prosecutor weighing Trump charges?​

By Andrew Goudsward and Tom Hals
February 16, 20235:05 AM ESTUpdated 6 months ago

Some of her big cases to date have included charges against teachers who cheated to improve the standardized test scores of their students to get cash bonuses and promotions and charges against a rapper accused of gang activity. In both instances, she employed an anti-racketeering law meant to break up organized crime.
Who is Fani Willis, the 'pit bull' prosecutor weighing Trump charges?

:eusa_whistle:

I don’t think you have to be a lawyer or some political expert, You don’t have to be watching all that closely to realize the depth of the double standard and the corruption that’s going on here.”

It's Trump's fault. He called the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to cheat.
Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell broke into a voting precinct late at night and hacked into a voting machine
AND Trump tried to push fake electors.

That's 3 crimes. Don't blame the Democratic prosecutors if they have the dirt on Trump. It's Trump's fault for breaking the law. She's not on trial Trump is.

P.S. You're a nazi.

Literally none of those 3 things happened.
Anything else?

The entire legal apparatus at the direction of the Democrat Party and back then, Barack Obama, President Obama, was being directed to go after Donald Trump and of course, he got elected, and ever since then, they have never relented whether it was the Obama administration or the administrative state at DOJ, and then Democrats in Congress and they have never stopped trying to pervert our cherished judicial system to take care of a political enemy,”

Part of the problem for Donald Trump is that he’s also taken on Republicans and he’s overhauled the Republican Party and by doing that, he has drawn enemies in this case in Georgia,” Hurt said. You’ve got political hacks down in Georgia testifying with political motivation against Donald Trump in this case.

Openly admitting that they hate Donald Trump and that’s why they’re testifying.”

This entire thing is a political hit job, and they will never stop unless we American people stop it for them, If they get away with this, what they’re doing right now, this is the way politics will be carried out in America for the rest of all time.

It's Trump's fault. He called the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to cheat.
Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell broke into a voting precinct late at night and hacked into a voting machine
AND Trump tried to push fake electors.

That's 3 crimes. Don't blame the Democratic prosecutors if they have the dirt on Trump. It's Trump's fault for breaking the law. She's not on trial Trump is.

P.S. You're a nazi.
None of that happened, dumbass.

To me, Trump looks dead to rights guilty. Like he will be spending time in jail.

And notice these trials will all happen before the November elections? Yea that's right. If he's guilty then he shouldn't be running for president. And he is guilty. I've known it since it happened. You guys never thought he'd be charged. Neither did Trump. That's why he tried it. Stealing classified top secret documents too. Not giving them back. Showing them off to guests at Mara Lago. And maybe even selling them to the Saudi's and who else knows??? Why else did the Saudi's invest $2 billion dollars with Jared?

Trump is so fucked. He went too far. If he would have just went away and not run again, we probably wouldn't be doing this to a former president but he wants to run again. The criminal wants to run again. Okay, then he needs to answer for his crimes.

I bet those classified documents has the goods on the Bidens.

A weaponized fbi and doj, taking orders from Biden to take out the guy beating him in the polls.
No. Trump went criming and left evidence. That's why he's in this mess. A mess he can't get out of. And of course God has forsaken him.

His future should be decided by people like "this woman and her peers". She is exactly the kind of of person that Donald Trump and his billionaire buddies are trying to bamboozle and defraud of their votes.

All people are created equal. Isn't that the founding principle of your nation. All people are created equal with certain inalienable rights. Suddenly "this woman and her peers" aren't equal???

Last but certainly not least, This woman was not the foreman of the jury which set down these indictments. She was the foreman of the Special Grand Jury who issued a report but no charges. That Grand Jury was dissolved after filing their report. A different Grand Jury filed charges.

Your stupidity and ignorance, as always, knows no bounds.

Man, I'm really hopeful.
I know you are. Me? I'm hoping it goes like this for ya:

GOTt-RUMPNOWLUCY.gif

No. Trump went criming and left evidence. That's why he's in this mess. A mess he can't get out of. And of course God has forsaken him.
He is going to get out of it. If you kangaroo court does put him in jail DeSantis already said he would pardon him. Yes, if DeSantis runs on pardoning him, he will be our next president. Most Americans are seeing what is going on.

I guarantee you in a civilization in a nasty time, that Joe and Hunter who you love would be exterminated if we need real leadership. You and other Progs must have grown up in pure G rated ways whitewashing what a piece of shit is. There are hundreds of thousands and thousands of people more who are dead or living impoverished lives as Hunter lived the good life. No person who grew up lower middle-class individual would deny this if they were not politically dominated from their views.

Forum List

Back