Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

He is going to get out of it. If you kangaroo court does put him in jail DeSantis already said he would pardon him. Yes, if DeSantis runs on pardoning him, he will be our next president. Most Americans are seeing what is going on.
DeSantis is done. He just hasn't packed his shit up yet and gone back to Florida

This is the mentality of the Grand Jury Foreperson who's oversaw the proceedings. This is a complete embarrassment. Our President Trump's future hangs in the balance of this woman and her peers.

We should all cry crocodile tears for that dumbass criminal Trump.

there are no cameras in federal courts - although i have heard that it can be the judge's discretion due to the overwhelming public interest & deserving of it. we shall see...

anyhoo - apparently georgia has no restrictions; so it would make for some 'must see' that will shirley show donny as the criminal he is.
There might be cameras this time because this is a state court.

"This politically-inspired indictment, which could have been brought close to three years ago, was tailored for placement right smack in the middle of my political campaign, where I am leading all Republicans—by a lot—and beating Joe Biden soundly in almost all polls,"

President Trump.

GA Dems indict Trump for disliking peach ice cream. One count for ice cream, one for peaches, a third for disrespecting peach trees in the peach state.

Trump’s full phone call with Georgia secretary of state​

Depends on whether or not the Democrats can produce enough fraudulent votes.

They won't have Republican help this time.
They'll have a much harder row to hoe.

I seriously doubt they'll be able to amplify the miniscule amount of votes they actually will get after messing up most

Americans' lives for the past recent years enough to win an election.

IOW, they'll get less than in 2020 and there will be many more against them, beyond the realm

of being able to cheat that many.

I bet those classified documents has the goods on the Bidens.

What "goods" would those be???? And if Trump had "the goods" on the Bidens, why didn't he use them when he was in office and could charge them. Why didn't he give the evidence to Barr or Durham?

All of this evidence you keep claiming that there is against the Biden's and yet nobody ever shows ANY of it. The prosecutors don't have ANY problem producing evidence of Donald Trump's crimes. They've provide reams of evidence just in the indictments. Tweets, memos, copies of the "fake electors" scheme memos, lawyers' notes, records, logs, and actions.

Fani Willis showed how Donald Trump's Twitter account foreshadowed his actions, and how he used social media to lie to and mislead the American public.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I guarantee you in a civilization in a nasty time, that Joe and Hunter who you love would be exterminated if we need real leadership. You and other Progs must have grown up in pure G rated ways whitewashing what a piece of shit is. There are hundreds of thousands and thousands of people more who are dead or living impoverished lives as Hunter lived the good life. No person who grew up lower middle-class individual would deny this if they were not politically dominated from their views.
I think it's hilarious that you, Republicans, are complaining about white priviledge. Fucking hilarious.

racketeering, violation of an oath by a public officer and conspiracy to impersonate a public officer. He was slapped with more than a dozen charges, all felonies:

F3ikYp-WcAAoNr5

Trump’s full phone call with Georgia secretary of state​

I will bullet point it for you.

We know that there was massive unverifiable mail in ballot fraud targeted in Georgia.

As Secretary of State, you have a duty to the citizens to see what the real counts are -

It is a close margin - you only need to get to this number of votes.

This is the mentality of the Grand Jury Foreperson who's oversaw the proceedings. This is a complete embarrassment. Our President Trump's future hangs in the balance of this woman and her peers.

A grand jury consists of more than one person.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back