Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

Biden was beating Trump in the polling for 2024 when the investigation began, so your fake narative about Biden starting an investigation against a political candidate because that candidate was beating him, is false.
Link-?

U.S. NEWS

FEB. 16, 2023 / 1:34 PM

Georgia grand jury finds no evidence of voter fraud

By Simon Druker
Feb. 16 (UPI) -- A grand jury in Georgia said Thursday there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election, dismissing claims made by former President Donald Trump.

A partially released grand jury report shows jurors voted unanimously, declaring there was no election interference that would result in overturning the results of the election.

The panel also recommended criminal perjury charges against any witnesses who may have lied to them.

"A majority of the witnesses believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it. The grand jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling," the report reads.

Georgia grand jury finds no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 - UPI.com

View attachment 815192

The Grand Iury heard extensive testimony on the subject oft alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place We find by unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result'1n overturning that election.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23683158/2022-ex-000024-ex-parte-order-of-the-judge-5.pdf

:itsok:
Now let's see here ...is 2/16/2023 before or after 2020?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

U.S. NEWS

FEB. 16, 2023 / 1:34 PM

Georgia grand jury finds no evidence of voter fraud

By Simon Druker
Feb. 16 (UPI) -- A grand jury in Georgia said Thursday there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election, dismissing claims made by former President Donald Trump.

A partially released grand jury report shows jurors voted unanimously, declaring there was no election interference that would result in overturning the results of the election.

The panel also recommended criminal perjury charges against any witnesses who may have lied to them.

"A majority of the witnesses believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it. The grand jury recommends that the district attorney seek appropriate indictments for such crimes where the evidence is compelling," the report reads.

Georgia grand jury finds no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 - UPI.com

View attachment 815192

The Grand Iury heard extensive testimony on the subject oft alleged election fraud from poll workers, investigators, technical experts, and State of Georgia employees and officials, as well as from persons still claiming that such fraud took place We find by unanimous vote that no widespread fraud took place in the Georgia 2020 presidential election that could result'1n overturning that election.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23683158/2022-ex-000024-ex-parte-order-of-the-judge-5.pdf

:itsok:

I will bullet point it for you.

We know that there was massive unverifiable mail in ballot fraud targeted in Georgia.

As Secretary of State, you have a duty to the citizens to see what the real counts are -

It is a close margin - you only need to get to this number of votes.

We know that there was massive unverifiable mail in ballot fraud targeted in Georgia.

As Secretary of State, you have a duty to the citizens to see what the real counts are -

lol ... where be the proof?

lol ... where be the proof?

This is the easy part.

Once they started mixing the unverifiable mail in ballots with the verifiable ones it was impossible to tell the two apart.
I'm not breaking news here.
This has been the situation since that time.
These are the facts, we all watched it happen.
If President Trump would have won using these same procedures, POS's like you would have gone psychotic.

This is the easy part.

we'll see 'bout that.

Once they started mixing the unverifiable mail in ballots with the verifiable ones it was impossible to tell the two apart.

who are they? & why haven't they been arrested?

I'm not breaking news here.

more like breaking wind.

This has been the situation since that time.

nope. no proof - but all kindsa evidence saying just the opposite.

These are the facts, we all watched it happen.

false. whatever allegations were raised have been debunked 8 ways to sunday.

If President Trump would have won using these same procedures, POS's like you would have gone psychotic.

now now... i know yer upset, little trump humper.

good.

we'll see 'bout that.

who are they? & why haven't they been arrested?

more like breaking wind.

nope. no proof - but all kindsa evidence saying just the opposite.

false. whatever allegations were raised have been debunked 8 ways to sunday.

now now... i know yer upset, little trump humper.

good.

Were you in coma prior to the election?

You see the downsizing of Prog urban areas. And do not believe.
I'm not quite certain what you are trying to say 22?

Cities, are city problems... I see the problems and the crime on T.V. or when I make a bi-annual trip there....but if it isn't taking place in a city in my state, then I have no say or vote in any of their political or societal problems....? My hands are tied, other than giving opinion....?

I'll bullet point it for you.

What you said is bullshit.

Forum List

Back