Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?
It says we have a bunch of stupid delusional right wing disinformation believing idiots in this country who won't acceept anything that doesn't tell them what they want to believe.

It says we have a bunch of stupid delusional right wing disinformation believing idiots in this country who won't acceept anything that doesn't tell them what they want to believe.
Oh blow it out your ass, IM2. If you think that woman was acting in a professional manner in that vid, you're as stupid as you sound.
Run along

I will bullet point it for you.

We know that there was massive unverifiable mail in ballot fraud targeted in Georgia.

As Secretary of State, you have a duty to the citizens to see what the real counts are -

It is a close margin - you only need to get to this number of votes.

You left out the part about how Raffensberger was gonna be in big trouble if he didn’t do this. He could be investigated.

The problem is that nothing that Trump said to Raffensberger was true. It was all lies. There were no problems with ant of the counts in Georgia.

Everything was investigated and looked into and everything Trump told Raffensberger was false.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

Except that the woman who was in the video in the OP is not the foreman of the grand jury who indicted Donald Trump. She was the foreman of the “special grand jury”. The only thing she issued was a report and that Special Grand Jury was disbanded after the report was issued.

The grand jury that issued charges last night is a new grand jury that was called after the special grand jury report was received.

So the OP really is bullshit and lies.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You left out the part about how Raffensberger was gonna be in big trouble if he didn’t do this. He could be investigated.

The problem is that nothing that Trump said to Raffensberger was true. It was all lies. There were no problems with ant of the counts in Georgia.

Everything was investigated and looked into and everything Trump told Raffensberger was false.

Nope

Oh blow it out your ass, IM2. If you think that woman was acting in a professional manner in that vid, you're as stupid as you sound.
Run along
Kiss my --- chump. This indictment is legit. I'm not wasting my time with the foreman of the first special grand jury to make excuses for the crimes trump committed.

Yep I know.
Sane Americans know Biden hasn't broken laws. His legislative accomplishments are document. But since you read crap like thegatewaypundit, you stay uninformed.

Even if Trump gets his Georgia case moved to federal court, there will be a federal judge and different jury - but Fani Willis will still be trying the case and Georgia state pardon laws will still apply - meaning Trump could not be pardoned until after serving his full sentence and then waiting five more years on good behavior before requesting a pardon. So, I'm no longer worried about Trump or any of the other 18 getting transferred to federal court.

I give you over 7 years and running!
7 years could be the rest of Trumps life. He's 77. You guys seem to forget that trump is basically the same age as Biden, doesn't exercise and has a poor diet. That and he has shown signs of parkinsons at times.

Sane Americans know Biden hasn't broken laws. His legislative accomplishments are document. But since you read crap like thegatewaypundit, you stay uninformed.
FB_IMG_1690978137116.jpg

Actually I stay informed.

7 years could be the rest of Trumps life. He's 77. You guys seem to forget that trump is basically the same age as Biden, doesn't exercise and has a poor diet. That and he has shown signs of parkinsons at times.
Yet Trump can hold a rally for hours. Joe can't take two questions.

Even if Trump gets his Georgia case moved to federal court, there will be a federal judge and different jury - but Fani Willis will still be trying the case and Georgia state pardon laws will still apply - meaning Trump could not be pardoned until after serving his full sentence and then waiting five more years on good behavior before requesting a pardon. So, I'm no longer worried about Trump or any of the other 18 getting transferred to federal court.
The time has come for trump. There is no escape for him. No William Barr. No republican senate. He's got.

Forum List

Back