Never Happens Here

Go Proud Boys! Go Trump!!

Cool video with the sound turned off. Until it got to the "Lincoln Project" bullshit. Fuck them and the donkey they rode in on.

Can this be happening in America?

Yes it can be happening and is happening...

Just reality and just wish they get this Civil War started so I can go back to my daily routine of trolling...

Why not just get yourself legitimate, take the high road, get on the right side and join the fight to preserve and protect America and all American virtue?

Just reality and just wish they get this Civil War started so I can go back to my daily routine of trolling...

Why not just get yourself legitimate, take the high road, get on the right side and join the fight to preserve and protect America and all American virtue?

Because you are not the correct side and never have been, and I might be a bigoted asshole of a racist in my own little World the fact is I still believe everyone should be treated equally but those like you do not want that!

Because you are not the correct side and never have been, and I might be a bigoted asshole of a racist in my own little World the fact is I still believe everyone should be treated equally but those like you do not want that!

Awww. Is you still mad 'cause Hillary lost?

Cheer up, Bunky. Uncle Joe will give you a little hug and sniff, and you'll be feeling like a new man.

Boy, I kill myself sometimes. :laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:

You couldn’t be more wrong bud...You’ve simply allowed the programming.
There are no Republican policies that impede equal treatment.
You can’t name any, but CNN said it’s true so it is...right?

Go Proud Boys! Go Trump!!

Cool video with the sound turned off. Until it got to the "Lincoln Project" bullshit. Fuck them and the donkey they rode in on.

I'm thinking of sending the Lincoln Project a donation.........of Confederate money.

They'd probably appreciate big plastic dildos much more.

Forum List

Back