🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Never Look Back....There Might Be Something Gaining On Ya..."

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
One of many colorful quotes attributed to Negro Leagues pitcher Satchel Paige during his long career. And this video pretty much "bears" that out: :lol:

Kelly Murphy was snowboarding in Japan's Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park near the city of Nagano when what is believed to have been an Asian black bear jumped out from behind the top of a mountain and began chasing her down the slope.

Murphy, humming Rihanna's "Work," was completely unaware throughout the experience as she filmed herself going down the mountain

One of many colorful quotes attributed to Negro Leagues pitcher Satchel Paige during his long career. And this video pretty much "bears" that out: :lol:

Kelly Murphy was snowboarding in Japan's Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park near the city of Nagano when what is believed to have been an Asian black bear jumped out from behind the top of a mountain and began chasing her down the slope.

Murphy, humming Rihanna's "Work," was completely unaware throughout the experience as she filmed herself going down the mountain

Wow, Just wow!

sheeeesh------remember that chess playing guy in Ingmar's Bergman's "SEVENTH SEAL"? (not the crusader-------uhm----the pale guy)-------I thought I saw him----behind me----BUT---I have to admit----A BIG BLACK BEAR would have been a
lot worse

Wish we had an "Exclamation Point" for feedback.
Wonder why the bear gave up?

maybe he saw the skies and those STICKS she was holding and---LOST HIS APPETITE. Have you ever had a SIGNIFICANT fish bone lodged in your
throat?

• Banned
Wish we had an "Exclamation Point" for feedback.
Wonder why the bear gave up?

She hit a steep run and the bear couldn't keep up. Did you notice the rough patch she hit about 45 seconds in when the bear was gaining on her? She falls there and she's in a world of hurt.

That's wild! But it's sort of like the old joke about the two campers who are running from the bear. "I don't have to outrun the bear - I just have to outrun YOU!"

Forum List

Back