NEW: Biden campaign spreads hoax that Trump called immigrants 'animals'—he was talking about Laken Riley's murderer

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Leave it up to the lying Biden campaign and the gaslighting media to edit Trump's statement into a lie. Trump is right though, Laken Riley's illegal third world brown murderer was an animal. Do any of y'all disagree with Trump?

Leaving aside that they are animals or at least invasive life forms. Fuckwad Biden considers Laken's killer a hero.
OK.
I get that you and your ilk think brown and black immigrants are animals. What puzzles me is why you'd be upset at having your views aired by your leader?

BTW..all humans are animals--let your neighborhood go three days without food---and you'll find out.

Leave it up to the lying Biden campaign and the gaslighting media to edit Trump's statement into a lie. Trump is right though, Laken Riley's illegal third world brown murderer was an animal. Do any of y'all disagree with Trump?

You want to keep harping on this skippy?

That's all the Democrats have done for the last 8 years. Take sound bytes and turn them into gaslighting material. How can some Americans be so stupid?

Dems, we get it.

You claim Trump is racist. Who the fuck does not know this by now?

Who is going to read this story and say, “OH MY GOD! I NEVER KNEW TRUMP WAS RACIST!”

Orange Man Bad, we fucking know.

OK.
I get that you and your ilk think brown and black immigrants are animals. What puzzles me is why you'd be upset at having your views aired by your leader?

BTW..all humans are animals--let your neighborhood go three days without food---and you'll find out.
Trump called Laken's killer an animal. Fuckwad Biden called him a hero.

Being brown or black does not change a crime into something else.

Trump also said the immigrants are "poisoning the blood" of Americans.

Trump's called less than animals, animals before, and TDS were outraged. Trump is too kind, and he shouldn't slight animals in this manner, animals are beautiful. Scumsuckfuckinfestations would be an accurate description.

Forum List

Back