New Billboard (In Alabama) Raising Awareness About Our People Catching Lots Of Attention

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is great. I have found that many people agree with many of our views but are afraid to voice their opinions. When they feel like they are not alone, they begin to speak up. These bill boards have probably given many people hope and allowed them to feel as though they can speak more freely. The press would cover up anyone who speaks in agreement with the message, so we can not really know how many people it reaches. I'll bet it's quite a few.

White genocide billboard posted on I-59 similar to anti-white sign near Leeds AL.com

-cb8e214b156ea866.JPG

This is great. I have found that many people agree with many of our views but are afraid to voice their opinions. When they feel like they are not alone, they begin to speak up. These bill boards have probably given many people hope and allowed them to feel as though they can speak more freely. The press would cover up anyone who speaks in agreement with the message, so we can not really know how many people it reaches. I'll bet it's quite a few.

White genocide billboard posted on I-59 similar to anti-white sign near Leeds AL.com

-cb8e214b156ea866.JPG

Very sad that its come to this. The shame of a nation. We should all feel the hurt.

Sadly there is a segment of our population who push in this radical anti-white agenda. Like bad cops...they are luckily a tiny % of the whole.

But yes...many race hustlers want as few white people in power or in society as possible. Many see it as a justified reaction to white racism of decades long ago. Almost like its now their "turn" to hate rather than moving on like most of us have.

-cb8e214b156ea866.JPG

For those people giving the Harrison, AR "KKK" radio station a bunch of bullshit here the response from Alabama.

-cb8e214b156ea866.JPG

:dig:

You white segregationists are as bad as Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the blacks segregationists.
I consider myself as an assimilated American who happens to be white and not a white American. If assimilated Americans would be just that and would stop being drawn as white or any skin color, we'd all make a big step toward stopping the institutional black bigotry, the excuses that bigotry creates and the white backlash that results from that.

Actually I'm very happy with the responses and comments following the article. Seems more and more people of all colors don't mind calling dumb asses just that.

You white segregationists are as bad as Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the blacks segregationists.
I consider myself as an assimilated American who happens to be white and not a white American. If assimilated Americans would be just that and would stop being drawn as white or any skin color, we'd all make a big step toward stopping the institutional black bigotry, the excuses that bigotry creates and the white backlash that results from that.

That's been tried for the last 50 years...it AIN'T working. No matter what white people do to "assimilate" this country into just AMERICANS the BLACKS don't want it to work.

That's been tried for the last 50 years...it AIN'T working. No matter what white people do to "assimilate" this country into just AMERICANS the BLACKS don't want it to work.
No, it hasn't been tried. Desegregation attempts have been undermined by re-segregating black opportunists. All that is necessary is for people to have the nerve to call it out. Problem is that so many are now so conditioned that they don't even recognize the problem. Assimilated whites really do often believe they are being 'white' because they are told they are.

Forum List

Back