🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Bracelets

Are these bracelets made from plastic removed from the oceans? And what if a person has no hands?
I'm guessing (I don't do office work) probably silicone rubber. I'm making some for my wife out of leather.
How do you run a business without an office? Impossible if you need a new Leatherman's knife.
I'm a construction Electrician... I'm very comfortable with making things. And I use disposable razor blades for most of the cutting for my projects...a few processes need specialized knives...but even those can be done with a razor blade.

My wife is the office person... she is up on all this stuff. I'm not cut out for offices....they never let me back in one after I build it.

Why not just one of these?

o-HOLOCAUST-TATTOO-facebook.jpg

Why not just one of these?

o-HOLOCAUST-TATTOO-facebook.jpg
I wear a ton of safety equipment at work....head to toe and all points in between to start with. Hard hat, safety glasses, high viz vest, respirator/mask, gloves, leggings sometimes, steel toe boots always and sometimes steel feet on top of those.
Then sometimes a space suit for arc flash.

A bracelet? Who cares. I'm not an office type person.

My wife? She swears that the lights in the ceiling are slowly poisoning her.

Thanks for the move....I'm never exactly sure of these things.

How about a Smart Bracelet that tells you when you are sick, what you are sick from, if there is a contagious disease in the air around you, or if there is a disturbance in the force?
They were discussing how a phone app can tell you if you need an umbrella but currently there isn't one telling you if you need a mask.

Bracelets? You don't want to be hugged by a stranger or a co-worker or a predator so you show a freaking bracelet? It seems like Orwell's futuristic world is here.

Forum List

Back