New " doomsday" prediction takes aim at Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-25_22-24-43.png

The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists will announce on Thursday whether the minute hand on its “Doomsday Clock” will be adjusted, now that President Donald Trump, whose campaign took on the status quo with Russia, China, Mexico and other nations, has been sworn into office. Since the founding of its clock in 1947, the organization has judged the world moving to a safer place generally whenever Republicans are in the Oval Office.
New ‘DOOMSDAY’ Prediction Takes Aim At Trump!

Well isn't this so loving of the demomentals to do. Yet they push to not let Trump have a fair shot at nuking someone.
These crazy sobs' all have a death wish and don't even know it they are that out of it.

If Donald Trump is not removed from pressing the nuclear button then expect the worst.

Trumps opposition in DC is so bloodthirsty to stop him at every turn, even before the ink is dry on the new stationary, they are putting this country at serious risk of threat. This was exactly why people voted for him.

They're worried about Trump when it was Hillary who actually threatened the use of nuclear weapons.

And not only that she made it very clear that, no matter what, if the president (aka if she) gave the order it had to be followed and essentially gave us all a run down of the 4 minutes we'd have to say goodbye to everyone.

Not gonna lie, I think that's the creepiest thing I've ever heard a politician say.

" the organization has judged the world moving to a safer place generally whenever Republicans are in the Oval Office."

---Where I stopped reading. These people are clearly interventionists and so that explains their bias against The Leader.

Who the phuck cares about a fictional "doomsday clock".

Forum List

Back