New emails contradict Clinton Benghazi testimony...The LYING BITCH!!!!

oh, so this isn't new, it's just more partisan crap recycled from earlier in the month from sources just as reliable as the pac

Yes the Daily Mail from England IS a PARTISAN source... You can't even SPIN worth a shit!
it's a right wing tabloid. you should know this.

Doesn't seem so according to Google... Do you even know how to USE a search engine...did you ever hear the words search engine?
what the fuck are you google searching?

Good Lord... an IQ in a single digit1

"daily mail right wing"
which completely explains why your text for the link said (until edited out) "congressman grayson beat by his wife"

and do you have one link on that first page that doesn't call the daily mail a right wing tabloid?

Yes the Daily Mail from England IS a PARTISAN source... You can't even SPIN worth a shit!

Doesn't seem so according to Google... Do you even know how to USE a search engine...did you ever hear the words search engine?
Keep in mind that you are feeding a troll. A really dimb troll.
you're absolutely right.
can't expect someone that communicates mostly in unsourced cartoons to actually think for a moment.

Unsourced cartoons.... well that's is a new one.... you mean I have to put a SOURCE on all of them? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that you are feeding a troll. A really dumb troll.

Have you seen a picture of the OLDFool?

8.jpg
Ironic

Truth hurts!

you're absolutely right.
can't expect someone that communicates mostly in unsourced cartoons to actually think for a moment.

Unsourced cartoons.... well that's is a new one.... you mean I have to put a SOURCE on all of them? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
yep. generally when you steal someone else's work it's polite to at list link to the source.

it'd be like copying and pasting articles or essays without giving the source.

Good Lord... an IQ in a single digit1

"daily mail right wing"
which completely explains why your text for the link said (until edited out) "congressman grayson beat by his wife"

and do you have one link on that first page that doesn't call the daily mail a right wing tabloid?

Since they complain about the right wing... well, you wouldn't get the connection even if I spelled it out for you... probably have to ask OldFool for its meaning!

Keep in mind that you are feeding a troll. A really dumb troll.

Have you seen a picture of the OLDFool?

8.jpg
Ironic

Truth hurts!
55984118.jpg

you're absolutely right.

yep. generally when you steal someone else's work it's polite to at list link to the source.

That's TOO FUCKING BAD! ARREST ME!

you're absolutely right.

just one of those things. i'm sure the mods have never taken notice or they'd require the links, just like if someone posts the content of an article without original comment or link.

you're absolutely right.

just one of those things. i'm sure the mods have never taken notice or they'd require the links, just like if someone posts the content of an article without original comment or link.
You're still doing it...

you're absolutely right.

I'll make sure I put editorial comment about fuck ups, like you, in with the cartoons... my readers LOVE that kind of stuff,

you're absolutely right.

You're still doing it...
well that was just trying to be helpful. but you're right, you can't fix stupid and thus vigilante will always be vigilante.

You're still doing it...
well that was just trying to be helpful. but you're right, you can't fix stupid and thus vigilante will always be vigilante.

And YOU will always be stupid... apropos!

You can't lie to a Congressional investigation. Place her under arrest for perjury.

Their would be political ramifications - she has dirt on everybody, or she would already be in jail....AND disbarred.

It shocks me she is still a Presidential Candidate.

Shadow 355

ALPAC ^ | November 3, 2015 | Katie
Hillary Clinton may have come out relatively unscathed from the recent House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing, but new emails released by the State Department suggest that she lied during her testimony -- or at the very least misremembered some key details: " Newly released emails conflict with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's 11-hour testimony before the Benghazi Select Committee, according to a review of the transcripts and public records. One of the conflicts involves the role played by Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal. Regarding the dozens of emails from him, which in many cases were forwarded to...

CUoyl0-W4AECXS1.jpg-large.jpeg
We're getting closer...

Andrea-Tantaros-handcuffs.jpg

Common sense says that her and her State Department fucked up big time over Benghazi and of course no one will ever be held accountable for the deaths of four very good men.

Of course Common Sense is sadly lacking in most people.

Common sense says that her and her State Department fucked up big time over Benghazi and of course no one will ever be held accountable for the deaths of four very good men.

Of course Common Sense is sadly lacking in most people.
The very fact that she's running for president means she and her campaign maintain a very low opinion of the intelligence of American voters. They might be right.

You can't lie to a Congressional investigation. Place her under arrest for perjury.

She didn't LIE.

She misspoke or misremembered.

Or....she's Transhonest. Sometimes she's honest sometimes not...but it's not her fault and you're just racist against Transhonest people you bigot.

Forum List

Back