New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden And Direct Knowledge Of President Biden

American voters on both sides of the aisle need to be fact checking the shit they’re being said relentlessly.

Yeah, I was cleaning out my closet today and found two more Hunter Biden Laptops.

Hunter is like the Easter Bunny... but for laptops.

American voters on both sides of the aisle need to be fact checking the shit they’re being said relentlessly.

Yeah, I was cleaning out my closet today and found two more Hunter Biden Laptops.

Hunter is like the Easter Bunny... but for laptops.
Did they have photos of Biden smoking crack on them?

The Logan Act. Only two people have been charged under that Act in its 200+ year existence; one in 1802, another in 1852. And neither one was convicted under it
When I hear Logan Act I think John Kerry.

Not quite as bad as reality. Explain how the picture of Hunter smoking crack got on the laptop if it wasn't his?

Simple.

1625566623886.png

(Great episode of Star Trek, Deep Space Nine if you never saw it.)

And you had such high hopes that whining about Hunter Biden would gain traction. Nobody cared about Hunter or that silly Walk Away idea you had. So sad for you.
Yea it's no fair bring any facts to the table Hunter is one innocent whore hopping crack head waste of dirt that didn't fall from the tree.

Yea it's no fair bring any facts to the table Hunter is one innocent whore hopping crack head waste of dirt that didn't fall from the tree.

What "facts" are you bringing to the table and how relevant are they to the 2020 election? I seemed to have missed the part where Hunter Biden was on the ballot.

I don't see Hunter Biden any differently than I view the coke snorting, whore mongering waste of skin you call Donald J. Trump Junior. Junior got a half billion loan from the Chinese government. Ivanka got dozens of private trade marks from the Chinese government. And Ivanka was a member of her father's government, as was her husband and his questionable deals with the Saudis. You didn't say jack shit about the Trump kids and their drug and sex habits.

Hunter Biden isn't a member of the US government and he wasn't on the ballot. Neither is Trump Junior so I don't care if he cheats on his wife, snorts coke, and shoots endangered species for fun. But Ivanka and Jared, are fair game.

Forum List

Back