New EPA head Scott Pruitt rejects CO2 as primary cause of global warming

022017_tlt_update_bar.png

February 2017 Global Temperature Report – Contiguous U.S. has warmest February in past 39 Years

Notes on data released March 2, 2017:
The 2015-16 El Niño Pacific Ocean warming event has faded into history, but the globe still saw its fourth warmest February in the satellite global temperature record, including the warmest February in that time for the contiguous 48 U.S. states, according to Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. The average temperature over the U.S. was 2.1 Celsius (about 3.78 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than seasonal norms in February 2017.

UAH Global Temperature Report: February 2017 warmest in 39 years

But Pruitt cannot affect this trend one whit. He is a useless Luddite that will last, at the most, 4 years in that position. A complete failure as a human being, and a useless parasite on the system.

I do so enjoy seeing the bitterness, and blatant hate emanating from the oh so tolerant left because you lost....and continue to loose. Your true colors always come to the forefront when you don't get your way.

As I have often asked, why do those who buy that product not simply do their duty to humanity and stop exhaling all their carbon dioxide?

If it isn't, then what is? Regardless of the answer to that question, it is a contributor. If not, Pruitt needs to explain what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs and why the increase in CO2 seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution wouldn't also increase absorbed energy.

Is it mean to laugh and celebrate the left's destruction? I can't help it, every time I read about the left getting a case of the vapors I laugh.

The leftie hyperventilating has begun....

"Sen. Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii, co-chair of the Senate Climate Action Task Force, slammed Pruitt for his comments, calling his views "extreme" and "irresponsible.""

EPA chief Scott Pruitt says carbon dioxide is not a primary contributor to global warming
Isnt that the guy Drumpf appointed that has sued the EPA like 16 times when he was governor of Kansas or something? This guy is deep into the oil industry. What do you expect him to say?

If it isn't, then what is? Regardless of the answer to that question, it is a contributor. If not, Pruitt needs to explain what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs and why the increase in CO2 seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution wouldn't also increase absorbed energy.

Unicorn farts... everybody knows this.

Go back to sleep, troll.

Go back to sleep, troll.

Too early.. I'll just end up waking up at 7 and being up all night.

Go back to sleep, troll.
Cool, you didn't deny being a troll. Honesty is the best policy. :2up:

Go back to sleep, troll.
Cool, you didn't deny being a troll. Honesty is the best policy. :2up:

Lighten up Snowflake... it's Friday!

Forum List

Back