New FoxNews Poll Shows Every GOP Candidate, And Their Dogs Beating Hillary

Drudge Report. :lol:

Trump has the least cross over appeal of all the Pub candidates.

have to be honest with you. As much as I want to see Trump trounce the hillary, I cant really put too much faith in a FOX news poll. They put the poll up on their site so 90% of the people that take it are all in one group politically speaking.
its not a fair and equal sampling, not scientific at all. The same with the MSNBC poll. Not worthy of believing as fact.

Drudge Report. :lol:

Trump has the least cross over appeal of all the Pub candidates.

Yes, we believe YOU...we ALL believe whatever you say! :cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Most people do, because, unlike you, they know I don't lie.

The Manchurian Republican ...RIDES AGAIN!!!! :lmao::lmao:

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

You are a far right wing reactionary, and a very lousy one, propagandist.

You have no integrity, Vigilante, no morals.

And what is fun is that your man is going to lose as he should lose: BIG TIME.

You are a far right wing reactionary, and a very lousy one, propagandist.

You have no integrity, Vigilante, no morals.

And what is fun is that your man is going to lose as he should lose: BIG TIME.

And as noted, you're a phony Republican, and a subversive plant in USMB...we all know this, yet in your derangement, you continually try to denegrate all conservatives... you are simply an ANTI-AMERICAN, and ANTI-PATRIOT.... Live with it jakeAss, you fool no one!

And your boy is going to lose SO BIG.

I like conservatives, not jack ass reactionaries like you.

And your boy is going to lose SO BIG.

I like conservatives, not jack ass reactionaries like you.

You like left wing nut cases like yourself!
I like a true conservative like Kasich, not a prima donna powder puff like Trump.
Kasick has a worse review than almost anyone on the Conservative line...this is why you like him, he's SO CLOSE to being a DemoRAT!

John Kasich: Presidential Candidate Profile

Not to real conservatives, real Republicans, Vigilante, of which you are neither.

Not to real conservatives, real Republicans, Vigilante, of which you are neither.

So you speak for real republicans...and there are more real republicans than conservatives...is that your bullshit for today?

So you speak for real republicans...and there are more real republicans than conservatives...is that your bullshit for today?
The majority of Republicans do not support Trump. The independents do not support him. There is almost no cross over from the Dems for him.

He is not going to win, and you will go into a spin.

The majority of Republicans do not support Trump. The independents do not support him. There is almost no cross over from the Dems for him.

He is not going to win, and you will go into a spin.

Jake hopes Hillary picks up a 10 point post indictment bounce against Trump

I hope Kasich is there to pick up the pieces when Trump falls apart on national television.

Forum List

Back