New Georgia billboard depicts Trump as the Second Coming of Jesus

WoW is right! And it isn't even a correct quote from the Bible. :rolleyes-41:

A billboard comparing former President Donald Trump to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, has appeared in Georgia.​
Washington Post political reporter Eugene Scott was the first to draw attention to the advertisement on social media, posting an image of the distinctive display panel to Twitter alongside a caption that simply read: "Wow!"​
The billboard features a picture of Trump looking stoically into the middle distance alongside what is purported to be a Bible quote from Romans 8:17, which reads: "Unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders."​

DtbuRYfEWlzjhD3Nm19YIEpwCGC2aVEVQd1XnrsnbW0.png

82297884.jpg

75mil voted for him. Voting. Something an Islamist like you would not understand.
And many more millions voted for Biden. When Clinton lost to trump in the electoral college after winning the majority vote, the trump people expected those Clinton voters to respectfully follow trump, so what do you expect?

Please explain what a person's religion has to do with voting. I don't know what, if any, religion Surada practices, but let me remind you that many people who call themselves Christians voted for trump. Some even bragged about it. So what's up?

Oh for heaven sakes Beale - Have a laugh from time to time. You kids are grumpy today!
Hmmm ... Newsweek never paywalls me but here's another link.

I read through that piece, and no where could I find who is paying for the sign. All it says, is who is hosting it. . . that is like telling me, Google is hosting an ad.

Fine, Reagan Outdoor Advertising owns the billboard space. . . BUT WHO IS PAYING FOR THE AD?

:dunno:

Now I know who owns the billboard, but that doesn't tell me who is paying for the ad. . . Do you not understand how advertising works?

I read through that piece, and no where could I find who is paying for the sign. All it says, is who is hosting it. . . that is like telling me, Google is hosting an ad.

Fine, Reagan Outdoor Advertising owns the billboard space. . . BUT WHO IS PAYING FOR THE AD?

:dunno:

Now I know who owns the billboard, but that doesn't tell me who is paying for the ad. . . Do you not understand how advertising works?

It'll come out in the next few days. Guess we could call the sign company. I believe they have to tell us - Public Sign = Public information right?

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was Marge Greene. Sounds just like her. :)

Doubt it. His approval ratings will bounce right back up once we get a grip on COVID (with no help at all from southern Goobers ;-)
You doubt a lot of things.

Forum List

Back