Zone1 New girl in town

Aug 15, 2024
Milky Way Galaxy
Konnichiwa! My name is Akari and I'm a 46 year old nurse living in Florida. Was born in Japan but moved to the United States when I was 18. I'm married and have 2 children. I'm into politics, movies, ballet, musicals, reading, music and much more. This is my first forum so not sure what to expect. As far as politics go I am independent and vote for the politician not the party. I think both Republicans and Democrats have good ideas and my personal preferences indulge in a little bit of each. Thank you for reading my introduction thread and hope to meet all of you and have friendly civilized debates.

Konnichiwa! My name is Akari and I'm a 46 year old nurse living in Florida. Was born in Japan but moved to the United States when I was 18. I'm married and have 2 children. I'm into politics, movies, ballet, musicals, reading, music and much more. This is my first forum so not sure what to expect. As far as politics go I am independent and vote for the politician not the party. I think both Republicans and Democrats have good ideas and my personal preferences indulge in a little bit of each. Thank you for reading my introduction thread and hope to meet all of you and have friendly civilized debates.
If U R into creatures ESPECIALLY DEER we'll have some interesting communication, see below vids.

Below; these are the same deer(Fallow Spotted) that are in Japan ESPECIALLY known as the NARA deer. Here in our the USA we call them the Peter Pan deer. I mean they just have Peter Pan written all over their faces! Misses Peter Pan shows up @ 0:37 into the vid like U can't mistake her!

We're the opposite. I think the Reps and Dems have loads of bad ideas.

Forum List

Back