New Hamas Charter to Redefine 'enemy'...

So, the Nazis did not commit genocide under your definition. You have to love Ruddy.
The Nazi did commit genocide, then they were defeated. Did you forget that part? The Jews weren't multiplying and claiming genocide at the same time, while the Nazis were in power. Take your meds. :cuckoo:

Under your definition, the fact that there more Jews today than before the Holocaust, the Nazis did not commit genocide. :dig:
Under your definition, the Jews were multiplying faster than the Nazis were able to kill them. :cuckoo:

You are becoming unhinged. You make no sense. You are the one defining genocide as not applicable to the Palestinians.
It isn't applicable because it didn't happen. Your "opinions" don't count!

Palestinians would have to be the only "people" in human history that are claiming they are being genocided at the same time they are multiplying dramatically. Ya gotta love these 'etards.

Last edited:
Were you the designated donkey driver? LOL
Hey you mother fucker, are you calling ME names!!!!! What a worthless piece of hasbara zionist fool shit you are!
:beer::biggrin:

Actually, Lipush took a bus from her work in Be'er Sheva, and I drove from Jerusalem.
The Best Opinions Money Can Buy

What do they call the hasbara of jihadist OPECkers who have bribed most of our university professors and many media pundits to spew the Nazislami point of view?
Muslim Students Association, Students For Justice in Palestine, all of this scum are fronts for the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood that Osama Bin Laden was also educated by.
You have been reading too much David Whorowitz.
Anybody that tells the truth bothers you guys, we know.

Two spies having kosher wine and humus? LOL
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!, lol. Actually, I had shakshuka and cannot remeber what Lipush had. No wine, I had to drive.
I had creamed toast! The day was hot as hell, lol.
Yes it was! Of course, coming from Washington state at the time, Be'er Sheva would be hot any time. I secretly thought I was going to die walking to and from the restaurant, lol.

Two spies having kosher wine and humus? LOL
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!, lol. Actually, I had shakshuka and cannot remeber what Lipush had. No wine, I had to drive.
I had creamed toast! The day was hot as hell, lol.
Yes it was! Of course, coming from Washington state at the time, Be'er Sheva would be hot any time. I secretly thought I was going to die walking to and from the restaurant, lol.
Well if it's any comfort to you, people are playing tennis now in that kind of weather at Indian Wells.

Very smart, I wouldn't drink anything Teddy served me. You never know what Mossad agents like him might slip into the drink. LOL

Dammit Roudy, SHHH already! Quit blowing my cover, lol. ;)

What's even funnier is that I am sure that some members of this board ARE going to take this side talk seriously.

Very smart, I wouldn't drink anything Teddy served me. You never know what Mossad agents like him might slip into the drink. LOL

Dammit Roudy, SHHH already! Quit blowing my cover, lol. ;)

What's even funnier is that I am sure that some members of this board ARE going to take this side talk seriously.
Ha ha ha...You're right. Believe it or not, until I started posting on this board, I didn't even know what the word "Hasbara" meant! LOL

So, the Nazis did not commit genocide under your definition. You have to love Ruddy.
Palestinians is not a race or even a group that can be genocided. If they tried to kill all Arabs, all Muslims, then maybe you'd have an argument. Next you'd be complaining about genocide against all idiots who think they should get their way simply by having temper tantrums and blowing things up.

Forum List

Back