New Here and Where To Post

itsme1414

Rookie
Mar 30, 2022
Hello,
I would like to post links to test videos of a space propulsion system have developed.
I do not want to break any forum rules and I am just wanting to know if that is okay here and if so
under which topic.
Thank you

Hello,
I would like to post links to test videos of a space propulsion system have developed.
I do not want to break any forum rules and I am just wanting to know if that is okay here and if so
under which topic.
Thank you

Probably Science and technology?

Science and Technology

But if you post it in the Rubber Room, you can get away with anything. :laughing0301:

Hi. Once in space don't let this happen.

images (1).jpeg

Hello,
under which topic.
Thank you

I just want to post the link under this one account one time.
Will try science and technology.

Thank you

Hello,
under which topic.
Thank you
You can send me the blueprints and I'll try to get it patented for you;);)

One of my brothers is a rocket scientist.
( he literally graduated from Georgia Tech with an aerospace engineering degree )

Welcome to USMB, itsme1414. Hope you enjoy the boards.

We have a special place for posting miscellaneous things, and it's called The Garage. Put The Garage in your search (above right), click and go. Then, just give your post a name you can remember. It's just that easy. Again, welcome !

Forum List

Back