new info

bryan71060

Rookie
Feb 10, 2022
My name is Bryan Cloud I am a American State National, having corrected my status to take me out of the matrix we live in
I am all about Freedom, and waking folks up to the Fraud that was done to us at birth.

Hello. What is an American State National, and how were you frauded at birth? Is this a gender thing you found out about at puberty?

Hello. What is an American State National, and how were you frauded at birth? Is this a gender thing you found out about at puberty?
we've all been frauded at birth, if you believe the religion you're supposed to... but he may have other stuff... gender stuff that I have lots of questions about, and I'll aks you about it later

I don’t know if he is a sock or not.

But his claim is not a new one.

He and his fellow deluded pals imagine that by claiming that they are an “American State National” of a given state (say of NY State), they are somehow immunizing themselves from the jurisdiction of various other government entities. Despite the name itself, they are attempting to assert that the sovereignty they are bound to is themselves.

I have seen this kooky notion offered in prosecutions by charged defendants who prevent their own (often assigned) attorneys from speaking for them while denying that a state court has legal jurisdiction over them as to criminal charges. It serves no real purpose. Some of the assclowns even seek to invoke Federal Law (like the Uniform Commercial Code) to dispute a state court criminal jurisdiction over them.

it can slow things down. Sort of temporarily gum up the works. How this assists them is unclear. For, if they are “in” on bail (especially on violent crimes and other serious felonies), delaying their cases only keeps them in that much longer before plea or trial. They almost never succeed on their legal efforts to deny jurisdiction. Sometimes they get held for other reason including Mental examinations.

In my experience, they are not worthy of any credibility. They tend to be Ill-informed and pretty damn ignorant.

He and his fellow deluded pals imagine that by claiming that they are an “American State National” of a given state (say of NY State), they are somehow immunizing themselves from the jurisdiction of various other government entities. Despite the name itself, they are attempting to assert that the sovereignty they are bound to is themselves.

I have seen this kooky notion offered in prosecutions by charged defendants who prevent their own (often assigned) attorneys from speaking for them while denying that a state court has legal jurisdiction over them as to criminal charges. It serves no real purpose. Some of the assclowns even seek to invoke Federal Law (like the Uniform Commercial Code) to dispute a state court criminal jurisdiction over them.

it can slow things down. Sort of temporarily gum up the works. How this assists them is unclear. For, if they are “in” on bail (especially on violent crimes and other serious felonies), delaying their cases only keeps them in that much longer before plea or trial. They almost never succeed on their legal efforts to deny jurisdiction. Sometimes they get held for other reason including Mental examinations.

In my experience, they are not worthy of any credibility. They tend to be Ill-informed and pretty damn ignorant.

My name is Bryan Cloud I am a American State National, having corrected my status to take me out of the matrix we live in
I am all about Freedom, and waking folks up to the Fraud that was done to us at birth.

Please don't take this the wrong way or anything,.. but WTF???

That is an incredibly great explanation!!! But I don't think he's that serious on an INH thread... :) But shite, that was a great explanation of how things go down!!! I love it!

But he's still an obvious sock, coming back from an ousting to support his other persona.

That is an incredibly great explanation!!! But I don't think he's that serious on an INH thread... :) But shite, that was a great explanation of how things go down!!! I love it!

But he's still an obvious sock, coming back from an ousting to support his other persona.
If he’s a sock, the game is who gets to identify the sock first. I think Cloudy may already be dropping hints.

EDIT: his second and last posting effort yielded an immediate thread lock. Hm. That may be a clue, too. Lol.

There's a difference between a sock, and a person who comes back and has to make a new ID. A sock has a current ID and is supporting him/herself on the current ID. They're basically talking to, and supporting, themselves. That's what you gotta watch for. So yeah, he seemed like a sock, and the subsequent locking, if true, kinda proves it! :)

Welcome to USMB, Bryan Cloud. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back