See a pattern?

Not true. There are a myriad of criminal charges against Don to discuss.
Yes we know, now go tell people that have not already read this a thousand times over and start going house to house that have not heard the gospel of Joe Biden.

Either that, or Hitler takes over.

We are all counting on you!!!

200w (2).gif

Trump may face a $100M-plus tax bill if he loses IRS audit fight over Chicago tower, according to report​

What would be the Trumpian reaction if charges were brought, assuming the accusation is accurate? "I'm being persecuted by an out of control DOJ."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to ridiculous, unfounded motions that are rejected is........."It shows Judge (.......... fill in the blank) is biased against me."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to electoral defeat is.........."The system is rigged against me."

Besides being a professional conman big fat Don enjoys playing the role of a professional victim.
I've seen the pattern for going on eight years now...

AnyDaay3.jpg

Yes we know, now go tell people that have not already read this a thousand times over and start going house to house.
It has no affect on Trump's cult members..........like yourself. Why is that?

Not true. There are a myriad of criminal charges against Don to discuss.
Key concept in this nation Komrade, is "innocent until PROVEN guilty".
Corrupt Leftist prosecutors bringing "criminal charges" is cheap shot kangaroo court = lawfare.
Your "truths" are Pravda, Komrade.

Trump may face a $100M-plus tax bill if he loses IRS audit fight over Chicago tower, according to report​

What would be the Trumpian reaction if charges were brought, assuming the accusation is accurate? "I'm being persecuted by an out of control DOJ."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to ridiculous, unfounded motions that are rejected is........."It shows Judge (.......... fill in the blank) is biased against me."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to electoral defeat is.........."The system is rigged against me."

Besides being a professional conman big fat Don enjoys playing the role of a professional victim.

With Trump, I see an m.o.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Truth about other recent "Dear Leaders" is that all have been parasites their adult lives and careers, living off of public funds along with graft and bribes.
That be the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's.
None have any experience in wealth creation, just being Takers and Fakers are their only 'claim to fame'.
Well, Trump has spent 55 million dollars on lawyers so he's creating wealth for someone. Of course it's your money.

Forum List

Back