See a pattern?

Well, Trump has spent 55 million dollars on lawyers so he's creating wealth for someone. Of course it's your money.
Trump made his money in the free enterprise capitalist sector. In the case of the lawyers, more like a redistribution than a creation. There's no growth from those "investments".

The three stooges of DemocRAT POTUS since 1990s made theirs as leaches and parasites off the taxpayers. They got more of my money than Trump ever did. Most who support those three stooge clowns have also been social and economic parasites.

The three stooges of DemocRAT POTUS since 1990s made theirs as leaches and parasites off the taxpayers. They got more of my money than Trump ever did.
Did you pay to go to their speaking engagements or buy their books? What lies have you been told as to how they amassed their wealth? As far as I know none of them were found to have stolen money from a charity, or defrauded students in a school they started, or cheated on their taxes, or fleeced their supporters by selling golden sneakers.

FB_IMG_1714882453814.jpg

Forum List

Back