New ink.

Done today, took like 3.5 hours.

View attachment 271402
Your convict appeal just went up.
No, its not 1985 anymore bro. Tattoes are on everyone except the cucks and the schlubs. Apart from some exceptions.
I don't have any tattoos, nor does my wife or any of my neighbors. My convict son in law has plenty though. He's a real tough guy. He turned to jelly last Monday when the US Marshalls nabbed his sorry ass and hauled him off to a federal detention center.
sounds like a real winner
Oh yes he is, I hope he wins more time.

Wicked cool!

I've been considering a tattoo for a couple years. I know exactly what I want done but I'm nervous about putting something permanent on my bod. I guess I'm just not ready yet.......

I took great pride in taking their tattoo contraband at the prison. They hated me. lol! I quit it after a while because the Admins would never fix the problem. The problem was access to the transformers in fluorescent lights that they would never secure. I got so tired of it, I just looked the other way when they were tearing the lights apart.

Nice tatt. I don't have any either and too old now to start. I watch Ink Master all the time, though. Love some of that work. And some should be sent home asap along with an apology to the skin that donated theirs, lol.

And..nothing is uglier than a pretty woman all tatted up. Legs, arms, chest, neck. They leave their face alone but why bother when the rest of them look tacky?

And..nothing is uglier than a pretty woman all tatted up. Legs, arms, chest, neck. They leave their face alone but why bother when the rest of them look tacky?
Tattooed chicks are hot.

I mean...REALLY? Ewwww!

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back