New Jersey gamer flew to Florida and beat fellow player with hammer, say police

I would never meet up with someone I dislike here. Because anything that I would like to do to them, I would not do to them because I would get in trouble. Same way I avoid fights today at age 53. I would have fought when I was younger.

People are nuts. But these people, usually, also have nothing to lose. YOU have something to lose. They don't care. You do.

When I was young I beat the shit out of someone and they disappeared. Today they sue or come back with a weapon. Put something in your tank, scratch your car.... Even with cameras people don't think.

I've wanted to get people back for stuff and I'm so scared of cameras.

Know what I'm going to do next time this guest parks in resident parking? I'm going to scratch/peel off her tags on the back of her car. So she will get pulled over, eventually. Maybe get a ticket or at least have to pay $30 to get a new one. Just having to go to the secretary of state is enough. LOL
Wear rubber gloves.

Thats an unhealthy level of obsession there. It got me wondering about people that i have inadvertantly upset online that might hold a grudge. People who are crazy enough to jump on a plane and buy a hammer with which to hit me with.

Who among you would be that fixated by an elderly gentleman in Wales ?

I can only thimk of a dozen at most..

Meanwhile this youth should be imprisoned and his x box confiscated.
Ahhh yes, a loser in the style of Donald Trump

Wear rubber gloves.
If someone took your tag off, would you even notice? It might be a week or 5 weeks or 5 months before she gets pulled over.

I'd be more worried someone saw me or a camera caught me.

GOP Lawmaker Secretly Poured Water in Colleague’s Bag for 5 Months Before Getting Caught on Video: ‘It Was Torment’​

"I am truly ashamed for my actions," Mary Morrissey said in a public apology after soaking her Democratic colleague Jim Carroll's belongings on multiple occasions

1719409691939.png

On Monday, June 17, Morrissey issued a public apology to her fellow lawmaker after Carroll set up a video camera behind a scarf on the wall to try and catch her in the act after noticing his bag was wet on multiple occasions.

As for whether he could forgive her, Carroll said, "I guess I would have to say yes in the spirit of forgiveness — reluctantly. But if I had to be a smartass, I’d say her apology holds about as much water as my canvas bag."

Slater had a shady background I understand. I dont know if it is just internet chat tho.

I read an article that seemed to clearly point to him as being one of the guys that cracked the kid's head open with a machete only to get community service hours.

I read an article that seemed to clearly point to him as being one of the guys that cracked the kid's head open with a machete only to get community service hours.
There are a lot of theories floating around. There was a lady last year who went missing. It attracted all sorts of odd bods who got in the way. Including a diver who declared she wasnt in the river that the police found the body. I think her name was poole or pooley.
This has a similar feel. Detection by facebook. Not a great system. Retards leading fuckwits.

There are a lot of theories floating around. There was a lady last year who went missing. It attracted all sorts of odd bods who got in the way. Including a diver who declared she wasnt in the river that the police found the body. I think her name was poole or pooley.
This has a similar feel. Detection by facebook. Not a great system. Retards leading fuckwits.
Well the internet doesn't want him found alive apparently due to his past misconduct. We'll see. I have my doubts they will find him alive though at this point. Seems like a lot of people on that island fall victim to crime.

Forum List

Back