New jobless claims falls to 43 year low

I could drive three blocks in any direction from my house and run into a sign that proclaims 'Work Today Paid Today, Apply Here' stapled to a phone post or in the form of yard signs. I'll take pictures on the way home if you'd like?
Yeah, they are all around my neighborhood too, but you go in and talk about getting hired and they say "You gotta apply online."

Then I apply online and I get NOTHING BACK.

Yeah, real booming economy there, you know?

Just BS numbers trying to fool people.
But people know their own economic situation and cannot be fooled.

That is why Trump is moving into the White House.

He is? That's news, when did he say he was moving into the White House, all reports are he will remain in NYC with his wife and Wall Street Pals.
Because butthurt sore loser Odumbfuck scheduled for renovations to the Oval Office when he heard Trump won. He's a petty little worm. Obama is the biggest joke of a president and nobody will beat him in that category ever during the rest of this country's existence.

Looks like everyone has found low paying temp jobs and has stopped looking for anything better.
Is that what you did?
That's what a lot of people do nowadays, especially younger and less experienced workers. Temp services used to set people up with temp-to-hire assignments back in the day, now they're all 'If you work today, You will get paid today'...keyword being 'if'.

Evidence missing for this opinion. Bias clearly present.
I could drive three blocks in any direction from my house and run into a sign that proclaims 'Work Today Paid Today, Apply Here' stapled to a phone post or in the form of yard signs. I'll take pictures on the way home if you'd like?

Please do! I will post photographs of what's happening in San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Photos of major projects in San Francisco - Google Search

Get a trade, it's a full time job..yet many young kids I know don't want to do that..
Where do you think the tradesmen are going to look for work? Day labor temp services, that's where.

Obama turned many tradesmen into retail clerks.

Bullshit, and as usual lacking evidence but with Bias in great big stinking piles

Get a trade, it's a full time job..yet many young kids I know don't want to do that..
Where do you think the tradesmen are going to look for work? Day labor temp services, that's where.

Obama turned many tradesmen into retail clerks.

Bullshit, and as usual lacking evidence but with Bias in great big stinking piles
You're a moron;

"

Contractors
find Skillled CraftsmenGet Started
Craftsmen
find your next jobLet's Work Together
Menu
General Labor & Skilled Trades
Find Labor Ready Day Laborers at CLC
When you’re in need of general labor and skilled trades workers, Construction Labor Contractors has you covered. From repairing machines and mechanical equipment to working on plumbing, and electrical systems, CLC’s flexible day laborers are the answer to your immediate construction staffing needs. Our flexible skilled labor staff compliments your construction workforce and gives you peace of mind when you find your construction project understaffed or in need of additional skilled workers.

CLC’s team of professionals is ready to work with you and your general labor and skilled trades maintenance and repair tasks including:

• Drywall repairs
  • Windows, doors, roofs and flooring repairs
  • Equipment and machinery maintenance
  • Operate hand and power tools to fix, replace or repair equipment
General labor workers from CLC are totally prepared to handle the physical demands of your construction project. They are accustomed to a lot of walking, climbing and reaching, as well as working in uncomfortable and cramped positions. Ongoing training and safety education is handled by CLC so you can be absolutely positive that your skilled labor team delivers the high quality work you expect to reach your construction goals."
^
^
See faggot, they are working at fucking Labor Ready. Dunce.

Obama's economy turned many tradesmen into retail clerks.
The area I live in is in short supply of tradesmen..It is rare you see jobs listings this time of year, but they are there...

Since the real U6 number is 9.9 percent you can celebrate away.

Compare the Real Unemployment Rate
Year (as of January) U3 (Official) U6 (Real)
2013 8.0% 14.5%
2014 6.6% 12.7%
2015 5.7% 11.3%
2016 4.9% 9.9%
19 more rows

A lie by omission ^^^ (it is still a lie Claud)

The U6 looks re

Since the real U6 number is 9.9 percent you can celebrate away.

Compare the Real Unemployment Rate
Year (as of January) U3 (Official) U6 (Real)
2013 8.0% 14.5%
2014 6.6% 12.7%
2015 5.7% 11.3%
2016 4.9% 9.9%
19 more rows

A lie by omission ^^^ (it is still a lie Claud)

If you say so. LOL

Looks like everyone has found low paying temp jobs and has stopped looking for anything better.
Is that what you did?
That's what a lot of people do nowadays, especially younger and less experienced workers. Temp services used to set people up with temp-to-hire assignments back in the day, now they're all 'If you work today, You will get paid today'...keyword being 'if'.

Evidence missing for this opinion. Bias clearly present.

Please do! I will post photographs of what's happening in San Francisco and the Bay Area.

Photos of major projects in San Francisco - Google Search
Obviously the moonbats of San Francisco don't believe in the manmade global warming myth either approving all that construction in what is supposed to be underwater soon.

I own and run a construction business, Wry. And guess what? I hire skilled construction workers from the day labor place when I have to. I'd prefer to hire these men and women on permanently, but it's too costly right now.

I own and run a construction business, Wry. And guess what? I hire skilled construction workers from the day labor place when I have to. I'd prefer to hire these men and women on permanently, but it's too costly right now.
Many of the crews in the area hire 1099 and put you on as a independent contractor...

Many of the crews in the area hire 1099 and put you on as a independent contractor...
That's usually patchwork kind of guys and people who specifically do roofing in my area. We do everything from the foundation up.

I'm sure the 10,000 'McJobs' Macy's is cutting will 'cement' Obama's magnificent 'legacy'.
Where are these 10,000 jobless people going to find employment?
They can call up Obama and ask him if he's got any of those "millions of good paying Green jobs" available.

Forum List

Back