New LOTR series a woke disaster

They're doing great, if I had that much love I wouldn't know what to do with it all. In my wildest dreams. lol.

I'm going to take the hardcore LOTR crowds word for it because I'm a casual fan and dont know my ass from my face in fantasy. They know what theyre talking about and its a landslide of thumb down votes.

They're doing great, if I had that much love I wouldn't know what to do with it all. In my wildest dreams. lol.

I'm going to take the hardcore LOTR crowds word for it because I'm a casual fan and dont know my ass from my face in fantasy. They know what theyre talking about and its a landslide of thumb down votes.
In good news
House of dragon will be epic

saw some negative comments on that one.....a black guy will play a part that a white person should be playing....so i guess you may not be watching that one now....
No lol
He is playing the sea snake
Having a tad of diversity is great

saw some negative comments on that one.....a black guy will play a part that a white person should be playing....so i guess you may not be watching that one now....
Epis 1 already saw to private and epic reviews
The trailers are epic

Well fuckers… go watch some conservative ”art”. Oops. There is none. Conservatives have zero imagination.

The show isn’t woke. Tolkien wrote about races with brown and dark skin you idiots. Only a racist would be triggered by black people in a movie. Assholes. All of you.

I bet you all freaked out about a black storm trooper too.

The series costed billions and is only LOTR in name
. Has zero to do with Tolkien

Trailer is all women in power, black dwarfs and homosexuality everywhere

Biggest disaster ever

Most Tolkien fans are disgusted
When I saw the goddamn Negro Hobbits in the previews I decided not to watch it.

Just when the hell were there Africans in Middle Earth?

Forum List

Back