New Minnesota guidelines require public school teachers to "affirm" trans/gender/sexuality issues

VVVVVVVVV

There you go again.

Again.

Transgenders are born male or female.
Except for the transgendered people who are born intersex. What do you dumb Bingos not understand about differences in sexually reproductive organs and differences in gendered identities? :dunno:

Except for the transgendered people who are born intersex. What do you dumb Bingos not understand about differences in sexually reproductive organs and differences in gendered identities? :dunno:

I understand completely.

It is you who do not.

Transgenders are born either MALE or FEMALE, and want to change their sex/gender.

in·ter·sex
[ˈin(t)ərˌseks]
adjective
  1. relating to or denoting a person or animal that has both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:
    "an intersex child" · "she identifies as intersex"

noun
  1. the condition of having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:
    "people born with intersex"

I understand completely.

It is you who do not.

Transgenders are born either MALE or FEMALE, and want to change their sex/gender.
Except for those who are born intersex. You say you understand but you clearly don't.
in·ter·sex
[ˈin(t)ərˌseks]
adjective
  1. relating to or denoting a person or animal that has both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:

noun
  1. the condition of having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics:
And there are some portion of intersex people who are also transgender. One condition refers to differences of sexually reproductive organs and the other to differences in identity. Moron.

Except for those who are born intersex. You say you understand but you clearly don't.

Those people aren't Trans, they are intersex.

That's why they are called intersex. Duh.

in·ter·sex
[ˈin(t)ərˌseks]
adjective

noun

I dont know all the fancy words that quack shrinks use to impress you with

But I know crazy when I see it
Except you don't because as you admitted just a moment ago, you're not a mental health professional. You're like a Call Of Duty player telling us all how much you know about war. Which is nothing. The pretending sure is funny though. :lol:

Those people aren't Trans, they are intersex.

That's why they are called intersex. Duh.

in·ter·sex
[ˈin(t)ərˌseks]
adjective

noun
You don't understand because apparently it confuses you that someone could be both trans and intersexed. The two aren't mutually exclusive, Moron.

Forum List

Back