New Minnesota State Fair Vendors Reflect Broader Demographic Changes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
When you think of Minnesota State Fair food, you may think of cheese curds, corn dogs and gooey cookies. But over the years, that narrative has been changing, and Minnesotans have been seeing more culturally diverse foods popping up on the fair grounds.

Many ethnic food vendors from South Minneapolis’ Midtown Global Market (MGM) have made the fair their home, and this year that number is increasing. Panaderia el Mexicano made their debut appearance at the fair selling Mexican bakery items. Other MGM booths include Holy Land Grocery and Deli, La Loma Tamales, Taqueria los Ocampo, Manny's Tortas, Salty Tart Bakery and Cafe, Fiesta in America, Café Finspång, and The Produce Exchange.

"I expect within 5 years ethnic foods will take over the State Fair,"

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2...r-vendors-reflect-broader-demographic-changes

Looks like ^ the Muslims ^ (i.e. the OP) are really paying close attention to the demographics of the American state fair.

Hmmmm. I wonder why that is? :badgrin:

Very inspiring to see how those with hostile intentions toward the US but who pose as indigenous American Jews online are so interested in the ever-changing demographics of the things we love, and the ways we educate our children. :badgrin:

Once again the bigoted left assumes that rural Midwest people are either cheese heads or all they eat is corn dogs. Surprise surprise, they eat Mex just like everyone else.

When you think of Minnesota State Fair food, you may think of cheese curds, corn dogs and gooey cookies. But over the years, that narrative has been changing, and Minnesotans have been seeing more culturally diverse foods popping up on the fair grounds.

Many ethnic food vendors from South Minneapolis’ Midtown Global Market (MGM) have made the fair their home, and this year that number is increasing. Panaderia el Mexicano made their debut appearance at the fair selling Mexican bakery items. Other MGM booths include Holy Land Grocery and Deli, La Loma Tamales, Taqueria los Ocampo, Manny's Tortas, Salty Tart Bakery and Cafe, Fiesta in America, Café Finspång, and The Produce Exchange.

"I expect within 5 years ethnic foods will take over the State Fair,"

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2...r-vendors-reflect-broader-demographic-changes
Good for the Boko Horam terrorist that the fucked up state of Al Frankenstein allows in. Thanks Minnesota, you blue idiots for endangering us all.

Forum List

Back