New Movie "Rigged: The Zuckerberg Funded Plot to Defeat Donald Trump" (Watch Trailer)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I watched “Rigged” with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago, upon my return to America. (spoiler: i don't give a fuck if you don't believe me, so don't @ me)

Zuckerberg conducted a $400M GOTV operation with “nonprofit” dollars. Completely corrupt and criminal.

I don't believe you have ever met Trump in person. What other last-minute conspiracy theories will sore losers think of?

It fits in the same category as the Russian collusion BS during Trump and the stolen election fizzle.
1649266901684.png

"If you spend more than $5,600 on an election they put you in jail. This guy Zuckerberg spent $417 million...

--Pres Trump on the rigged and stolen election.

I don't think they ever made a movie about a Supreme Court Justice but there are two Ginzburg movies out there and the forgettable "Southside with you" about the Barry Hussein romance. On the other hand they made about half a dozen anti-Nixon movies that still run whenever a democrat administration gets in trouble not to forget the movie shown during the Bush administration that featured his fictional assassination. Don't worry lefties, Hollywood still has your back.

Mark Zuckerberg has enough money to end homelessness and hunger, but instead he used it to swing an election.

I watched “Rigged” with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago, upon my return to America. (spoiler: i don't give a fuck if you don't believe me, so don't @ me)

Zuckerberg conducted a $400M GOTV operation with “nonprofit” dollars. Completely corrupt and criminal.

There was nothing partisan about it so it was not corrupt and criminal.

"If you spend more than $5,600 on an election they put you in jail. This guy Zuckerberg spent $417 million...

No they will not. That applies to individual candidates. Zuckerburg did not back any candidates.

That is a limit on direct funding of campaigns or candidates. As citizens united vs FEC ruled, corporations as citizens have 1st amendment rights to spend unlimited funds on election issues, not politicians.

If Zuckerberg was funding "get out the vote", that's protected by Citizens United v FEC.

I said it was a bad ruling at the time, and that people would rue the day. But you have to stop crying over spilled milk.

Forum List

Back