New Orleans City Council decriminalizes small marijuana possession & pardons 10K...Louisiana Senate Candidate Gary Chambers wants to do it nationally!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Gary Chambers received much attention for smoking marijuana in a campaign ad. In his newest ad, Chambers burns a Confederate flag and says that “remnants of the Confederacy remain.”

FK4fJo2XsAIIvyo

I agree with him that the war on drugs is inherently illegal.
The reason why is that government never has legal authority to dictate anything.
All legislators have authority to do, is whatever is necessary in order to defend the rights of others.
But since drugs harm no one else, there is no legal ability to legislate them.
All the problems that do harm the rights of others, comes from the illegal criminalization of drugs in the first place.
The profits, cash economy, violence, shootings, overdoses, etc., are entirely due to drugs being illegally criminalized.
We need to end the war on drugs entirely.

Not living in the South, I know less about the confederacy.
But I was surprised at how much less was spent on Black districts than white, when I lived in Houston for awhile.

Gary Chambers received much attention for smoking marijuana in a campaign ad. In his newest ad, Chambers burns a Confederate flag and says that “remnants of the Confederacy remain.”

FK4fJo2XsAIIvyo

OoooooOOOOoOOooh edgy.

NOLA is a shithole BECAUSE it is packed with feral groids.

Not because of any Confederate flag.

Last edited:

FK4fJo2XsAIIvyo

Anything that hastens the decline of the blue shitholes is a net positive for Real America.

Forum List

Back