New Orleans district, that always votes democrat, found to have 588 voters registered to an empty building

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
I guess this is nothing, right? You think if this was a red district the democrats would be ok with it? Where do these people really live? Are they really people? Not giving your real address is a crime and means you SHOULD NOT VOTE.

Nah, no voter fraud to see here.

I guess this is nothing, right? You think if this was a red district the democrats would be ok with it? Where do these people really live? Are they really people? Not giving your real address is a crime and means you SHOULD NOT VOTE.

In a heavily gerrymandered state that just sent the likes of John Kennedy back to the United States Senate.....sheesh.
We should care about your conspiracy theory BS why? :auiqs.jpg:

In a heavily gerrymandered state that just sent the likes of John Kennedy back to the United States Senate.....sheesh.
We should care about your conspiracy theory BS why? :auiqs.jpg:

Conspiracy theory? Are you saying that 588 voters in a heavily democratic district aren't registered to an empty building?

Can you explain the sign on the door stating to people where they can pick up their mail THE DAY AFTER THE 2020 election? Got some 'splainin to do there.

We might have voted for Kennedy, but all the blacks in New Orleans is why we have Dumb Bell Edwards as governor. I think this is HUGE.

Conspiracy theory? Are you saying that 588 voters in a heavily democratic district aren't registered to an empty building?

Can you explain the sign on the door stating to people where they can pick up their mail THE DAY AFTER THE 2020 election? Got some 'splainin to do there.

We might have voted for Kennedy, but all the blacks in New Orleans is why we have Dumb Bell Edwards as governor. I think this is HUGE.
Yeah, no one cares...because...gerrymandering. :)

1668092052756.png

And then, guess how many minority reps there are in this pic? :)

1668092117543.png

Yeah, no one cares...because...gerrymandering. :)

View attachment 723604

And then, guess how many minority reps there are in this pic? :)

View attachment 723605

Cute.

Population of New Orleans by race:

• Black or African American: 59.22%
  • White: 33.40%
  • Asian: 2.89%

Like I said, the blacks in New Orleans is why we have Dumb Bell Edwards as Governor. There are more people in New Orleans and the surrounding area than in the entire rest of the state. Considering that some whites vote democrat too, but more whites vote Republican, its the 92% of blacks in New Orleans that vote democrat that determine our governor. That's why we're considered a blue state that votes red in the midterms. Trust me, I know. I've been living here all my life. The blacks want handouts and the democrats will give it to them. So they pull the handle for a dem every time.

Our news agencies analyze this every election cycle:

East Baton Rouge: 104,022 for Edwards, 53,419 for Rispone (66 percent vs. 34 percent)
Jefferson: 72,192 for Edwards, 54,536 for Rispone (57 percent vs. 43 percent)
Orleans: 114,812 for Edwards, 13,041 for Rispone (90 percent vs. 10 percent)

Caddo: 44,687 for Edwards, 31,946 for Rispone (58 percent to 42 percent)

Last edited:
Cute.

Population of New Orleans by race:

• Black or African American: 59.22%
  • White: 33.40%
  • Asian: 2.89%

Like I said, the blacks in New Orleans is why we have Dumb Bell Edwards as Governor. There are more people in New Orleans and the surrounding area than in the entire rest of the state. Considering that some whites vote democrat too, but more whites vote Republican, its the 92% of blacks in New Orleans that vote democrat that determine our governor. That's why we're considered a blue state that votes red in the midterms.
If that's the case, then why is almost your ENTIRE Congressional representation WHITE???

Answer...gerrymandering

I agree except that homeless people with no physical address should be able to vote..

I know of "poor" people who are Rs.. but frankly, even if I didn't, it is un-American to deprive the vote to anyone over the age.. Well, I am beginning to think it should be Age 30!

young people are so clueless!

So cheating is okay because you know a word. Got it.

Keep making it fun for us. :laughing0301:
Still nothing. :)
You must be a hoot at Christmas parties.
Can't imagine it must be that much fun for you after your great disappointment on Tuesday. :auiqs.jpg:

Make a comment on the subject or don't waste board storage space with inane replies.

Can't imagine it must be that much fun for you after your great disappointment on Tuesday. :auiqs.jpg:
yes

people tend to be

disappointed

when they see OBVIOUS signs of

Ballot tampering

(PA.. probably WA and CA and other states)

If that doesn't disappoint you.. something is terribly wrong with you. Get help soon.

Probably a group of idiots who got it wrong and don't know what they are talking about, just like the right wing dumbasses did in 2020 countless times.

Thus the dubious source.

I agree except that homeless people with no physical address should be able to vote..

I know of "poor" people who are Rs.. but frankly, even if I didn't, it is un-American to deprive the vote to anyone over the age.. Well, I am beginning to think it should be Age 30!

young people are so clueless!

You can be homeless, but you can't register a fake address. That is a crime.

If that's the case, then why is almost your ENTIRE Congressional representation WHITE???

Answer...gerrymandering

PEOPLE vote for the governor, not "congressional representation".

I'm so excited you learned a new word. I guess that makes voter fraud ok huh?

Forum List

Back