New poll is out....wanna bet Hillary is scared now?

What kind of an idiot pays any attention to polls?
Oh I just use them to piss off the libtards every once in a while...other than that I don't.

there is nothing you say that pisses anyone off.

we just laugh at you white supremacist trolls. :cuckoo:

now go back to your case of beer

Jesus, you sure seem to harbor hatred for your race here....is everyone a "White Supremacist" If they don't agree with you?

I suggest you go to your "safe space" = you don't want to be "micro-aggressed" do you?

Fucking idiot.

You pretty much earned the "White Supremacist" moniker personally.

at this point, polls are like the weather.

Don't get comfortable, it's going to change in 15 minutes

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

Oh I just use them to piss off the libtards every once in a while...other than that I don't.

So you admit to trolling in 'politics' as well as posting duplicate threads on same topic?

Interesting.
Nope and Nope. Well the duplicate one yes because I didn't check first. Nope no trolling just posting what the "experts" say but it pisses the libtards like you off when it doesn't go their way. Its highly amusing.

Well all those telling us how great Hitlery is have to post every poll that shows her leading.

Personally for me polls don't mean shit. It all depends on the people you are asking, the questions asked and who's asking them.

Anyone who uses a poll to decide facts isn't to smart. In fact the box or rocks is smarter.

I was including those folks too. You have the same in your camp.

Jesus, you sure seem to harbor hatred for your race here....is everyone a "White Supremacist" If they don't agree with you?

I suggest you go to your "safe space" = you don't want to be "micro-aggressed" do you?

Fucking idiot.

Damn you are dumb. I'm black - I'm the resident "Uncle Tom" sonny....

at this point, polls are like the weather.

Don't get comfortable, it's going to change in 15 minutes

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

Personally I hope both conventions are disrupted with mass gatherings and peaceful civil disobedience.

Fucking idiot.

I was wondering how long it was going to take that moron to figure that out.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah, so?

Polls are meant to piss off and manipulate the stupid and foolish. If they figure their candidate is up they figure eh why bother voting!? If they are down they figure my vote won't matter! ALL pollsters have SOME kind of bias its why they are ALL full of shit.

Fucking idiot.

Common knowledge, still, his postions are what they are. See how that works? It's not all about color.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah, so?

Well, it's not my fault that you are a fucking idiot....

Polls are meant to piss off and manipulate the stupid and foolish. If they figure their candidate is up they figure eh why bother voting!? If they are down they figure my vote won't matter! ALL pollsters have SOME kind of bias its why they are ALL full of shit.

In 2012, polls underestimated Obama's support.

Therefore, they must have been biased against Obama.

lol

Fucking idiot.

Common knowledge, still, his postions are what they are. See how that works? It's not all about color.

You fucking ISIS Supporting liberals are all about NOTHING BUT color. You fool no one.

You yourself use them.

In 2012, polls underestimated Obama's support.

Therefore, they must have been biased against Obama.

lol
I'm sure ALL polls did eh? Believe what you will I could care less its not my brain its yours what very little is left of it anyways.

Fucking idiot.

You fucking ISIS Supporting liberals are all about NOTHING BUT color. You fool no one.

Right. You might want to look further into ISIS hon, not sure you have all the shades and colors of that worked out.

You yourself use them.
I don't believe them. You are correct I USE them...I use lots of things to irritate,harass,bother,get under peoples skin,get my way whatever...you do what you must in this world doesn't mean you like,agree or believe any of it.

Forum List

Back