New poll is out....wanna bet Hillary is scared now?

Trump's only hope is for a very low voter turnout. The demographics are totally against him, and so he will need as many people as possible to stay home to achieve victory.

I have been predicting for a couple years, before Trump even announced, that this election would have the lowest turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

The Quinnipiac poll bears this out.

hx2dg1.jpg

The fun part is that Donald Trump is too stupid to be scared

Elizabeth warren leaves him simply sputtering.
Actually it shows Clinton edges out Trump, 42 to 40 percent, in the Quinnipiac University survey released early Wednesday.

So that's the big miracle news?

Trump is losing by less in just one poll?

So, poll after poll shows a Hillary lead

But Trumpites get to celebrate they are not losing by as much
That seems to be their approach.

Which is..."God! Hillary should be destroying Trump!"

Which of course, makes no sense...because everyone has already made up their minds about the election.

Do any of you...anywhere?.....know of one single person that is sitting there thinking "I'm not sure if I'll vote for Hillary, or Trump"...I just don't know" ???? Anyone like that out there? I doubt it

I don't know anyone who hasn't made up their mind yet. but I know a lot of republicans who are staying home.

Oh Yea????

Pocahontas

at this point, polls are like the weather.

Don't get comfortable, it's going to change in 15 minutes

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

And who in the world gave you the authority to dismissed these polls? Polls are made for a reason. Candidates rely heavily on these polls. Read why Adolf fired his campaign manager.
During the primaries Adolf bragged many times how good he is on these polls. You dorks were jumping and down then........
Now that your cult leader is behind .................. You dorks are crying unfair. Tissue or newspaper? You are going to need a lot of newspapers because the battle just got started and Bengazi bs is now gone.

Trump's only hope is for a very low voter turnout. The demographics are totally against him, and so he will need as many people as possible to stay home to achieve victory.

I have been predicting for a couple years, before Trump even announced, that this election would have the lowest turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

hx2dg1.jpg

Depends who turns out

High Hispanic turnout kills Trump, high women's turnout kills Trump, High turnout in swing states kills Trump

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

And who in the world gave you the authority to dismissed these polls? Polls are made for a reason. Candidates rely heavily on these polls. Read why Adolf fired his campaign manager.
During the primaries Adolf bragged many times how good he is on these polls. You dorks were jumping and down then........
Now that your cult leader is behind .................. You dorks are crying unfair. Tissue or newspaper? You are going to need a lot of newspapers because the battle just got started and Bengazi bs is now gone.

Darlin - no one in this country had even heard of polls until 20-25 years ago. Before that, we voted in November and couldn't care less. Now? You idiots think polls are gospel. They poll 500 "so called" voters and that's the results. You DO understand, don't you, that there are nearly 350 MILLION Americans in this country that don't have time for this bullshit?

Last edited:

hx2dg1.jpg

Depends who turns out

High Hispanic turnout kills Trump, high women's turnout kills Trump, High turnout in swing states kills Trump

You know, it's funny. But I remember the left going apeshit crazy when George McGovern ran. IT"S OVER!!! McGovern will kick the shit out of Nixon!!! And that was all we heard all summer. In November, the election was over as soon as the first polls closed. It was a LANDSLIDE in favor of Nixon. Nixon won every state but DC and MA.

So, you go ahead and keep the nonsense up.

Presidential Election of 1972

Darlin - no one in this country ever even heard of polls until 20-25 years ago. Before that, we voted in November and couldn't care less. Now? You idiots think polls are gospel. They poll 500 "so called" voters and that's the results. You DO understand, don't you, that there are nearly 350 MILLION Americans in this country that don't have time for this bullshit?

Another conservative who doesn't understand statistics

Want to tell us how the polls are "skewed"?
Worked so well for Romney

Darlin - no one in this country ever even heard of polls until 20-25 years ago. Before that, we voted in November and couldn't care less. Now? You idiots think polls are gospel. They poll 500 "so called" voters and that's the results. You DO understand, don't you, that there are nearly 350 MILLION Americans in this country that don't have time for this bullshit?

Apparently you weren't around in 72. The "stats" had McGovern winning easily. America, on the other hand, had a different idea.

hx2dg1.jpg

Depends who turns out

You know, it's funny. But I remember the left going apeshit crazy when George McGovern ran. IT"S OVER!!! McGovern will kick the shit out of Nixon!!! And that was all we heard all summer. In November, the election was over as soon as the first polls closed. It was a LANDSLIDE in favor of Nixon. Nixon won every state but DC and MA.

You got me on that one

I don't remember anyone saying McGovern would win. He was the worst candidate in modern politics until Trump came along

Nixon_vs_McGovern_1972_polls.jpg

hx2dg1.jpg

Depends who turns out

You got me on that one

I don't remember anyone saying McGovern would win. He was the worst candidate in modern politics until Trump came along

Then you must have been high. Every newspaper and TV station in the country had McGovern with the easy win. So, yes, you have your stats (and yes, I took stats also) big deal. You ISIS supporters never factor in the American People.

Apparently you weren't around in 72. The "stats" had McGovern winning easily. America, on the other hand, had a different idea.

Your memory of events in 72 seems to be flawed

Nixon_vs_McGovern_1972_polls.jpg

McGovern was the worst candidate in modern history....until Trump came along

McGoverns problem was that he was too extreme liberal....Trumps problem is that he is too extreme nutz

McGovern told his supporters and a national television audience he would not "shed any tears tonight" because he was convinced "we have pushed this country in the direction of peace."

Looking back at the 22-month campaign, in which he was the underdog at every stage, the 50-year-old South Dakotan said: "If we pushed the day of peace just one day closer, then every day of bone-crushing effort was worth the sacrifice."

WashingtonPost.com: Nixon Wins Landslide Victory; Democrats Hold Senate, House

Forum List

Back