New poll is out....wanna bet Hillary is scared now?

there is nothing you say that pisses anyone off.

we just laugh at you white supremacist trolls. :cuckoo:

now go back to your case of beer

Jesus, you sure seem to harbor hatred for your race here....is everyone a "White Supremacist" If they don't agree with you?

I suggest you go to your "safe space" = you don't want to be "micro-aggressed" do you?

Fucking idiot.

You pretty much earned the "White Supremacist" moniker personally.

Damn you are dumb. I'm black - I'm the resident "Uncle Tom" sonny....

Yeah, so?

Well, it's not my fault that you are a fucking idiot....

We know, you're not responsible for anything. At all. You just spew.

at this point, polls are like the weather.

Don't get comfortable, it's going to change in 15 minutes

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

Personally I hope both conventions are disrupted with mass gatherings and peaceful civil disobedience.

That happens with Conservatives. Peaceful protests. You fucking liberal ISIS supporters haven't been "peaceful" since 1967. I hope that you act up at the Republican convention and that the liberals get their fucking heads beat in. That's what I hope for.

Prepare yourselves, if Trump appears to be gaining or even leading this race the GOP establishment filth will begin attacking him again.

Polls are meant to piss off and manipulate the stupid and foolish. If they figure their candidate is up they figure eh why bother voting!? If they are down they figure my vote won't matter! ALL pollsters have SOME kind of bias its why they are ALL full of shit.

You yourself use them.
I don't believe them. You are correct I USE them...I use lots of things to irritate,harass,bother,get under peoples skin,get my way whatever...you do what you must in this world doesn't mean you like,agree or believe any of it.

Don't you wish you mattered.

Polls are meaningless at this point anyway. We have a LONG HOT SUMMER to go through yet. Wait till the ISIS supporters (liberals) and the "Black Lies Matter" crowd screws with the republican convention this summer. Watch how fast the polls change.

Personally I hope both conventions are disrupted with mass gatherings and peaceful civil disobedience.

That happens with Conservatives. Peaceful protests. You fucking liberal ISIS supporters haven't been "peaceful" since 1967. I hope that you act up at the Republican convention and that the liberals get their fucking heads beat in. That's what I hope for.

Cool, then let the festivities begin my freedom loving friend.

Polls are meant to piss off and manipulate the stupid and foolish. If they figure their candidate is up they figure eh why bother voting!? If they are down they figure my vote won't matter! ALL pollsters have SOME kind of bias its why they are ALL full of shit.

You yourself use them.
I don't believe them. You are correct I USE them...I use lots of things to irritate,harass,bother,get under peoples skin,get my way whatever...you do what you must in this world doesn't mean you like,agree or believe any of it.

Oh I get under your skin obviously...5 pages in less than 20 minutes..impressive!

Hillary is NOT scared.

As long as Hillary is not behind by double digits on election day, even by an un-official vote count, she knows she can make up any deficit and still win through voter fraud and stealing the election.

Just look at the DNC primaries - there was more than enough proven fraud, refusal to release actual ballots / counts, and questionable acts to easily predict that this coming election will be one of - if not THE - biggest, ugliest cases of voter 'irregularity' and out-right fraud / scandal we have ever seen.

Last election a black female poll worker was arrested after she openly bragged to national news crews how she had 'helped Obama win' by voting for him 5 times. Miraculously Obama's AG showed up and all charges were dropped....and liberals immediately went back to proclaiming there was no voter fraud.

You yourself use them.

Oh I get under your skin obviously...5 pages in less than 20 minutes..impressive!

Yes, yes, you're the center of the universe as you soil yourself over a half black president and your marginalization.

You ISIS loving liberals march in the street with your signs and there's no trouble - good to go. You start throwing bottles, spitting on Cops, burning private property - beat the shit out of you. See how that works? THAT my Communist friend is called "freedom".

What kind of an idiot pays any attention to polls?
Oh I just use them to piss off the libtards every once in a while...other than that I don't.

Jesus, you sure seem to harbor hatred for your race here....is everyone a "White Supremacist" If they don't agree with you?

I suggest you go to your "safe space" = you don't want to be "micro-aggressed" do you?

Fucking idiot.

yeah and ? is there some law somewhere that a Black man can't have white supremacist tendencies ?

You yourself use them.

Yes, yes, you're the center of the universe as you soil yourself over a half black president and your marginalization.
Keep whining its funny...your n!gger president is EXACTLY part of the reason the rise of Trump happened so fast my boy. :) enjoy it.White man is home and its time to take back what is OURS

Oh I just use them to piss off the libtards every once in a while...other than that I don't.

Fucking idiot.

yeah and ? is there some law somewhere that a Black man can't have white supremacist tendencies ?

You're kidding, right?

You ISIS loving liberals march in the street with your signs and there's no trouble - good to go. You start throwing bottles, spitting on Cops, burning private property - beat the shit out of you. See how that works? THAT my Communist friend is called "freedom".

Let's see, ISIS, Communist. Oh my. You ain't never beat the shit outta anyone hon.

You yourself use them.

Keep whining its funny...your n!gger president is EXACTLY part of the reason the rise of Trump happened so fast my boy. :) enjoy it.White man is home and its time to take back what is OURS

Sonny - you are sort of feeding into the "white supremacy" thing here. I get what you're saying, but you might want to bring it down a notch.

Fucking idiot.

You're kidding, right?

Plenty of black folk have supported white supremacist underpinnings of society over our history.

Let's see, ISIS, Communist. Oh my. You ain't never beat the shit outta anyone hon.

Yeah, you're right...I'm just a friendly old black bear....sort of like "smokey". That's the beauty of the internet. I don't know you, and you damned well don't know me.

You yourself use them.

couldn't go one thread with out some racist bullshit and he wonders why he has no friends.

Fucking idiot.

You're kidding, right?

Plenty of black folk have supported white supremacist underpinnings of society over our history.

Really? While they were hanging from trees?

Forum List

Back