New Poll out of Wisconsin

All patriotic people believe that razor close elections are a sign of a nation on the rise. A blowout win for either party is the sign of a nation in decline. Indisputable.

Hmm,I am SHOCKED no leftist has posted this yet....either way it DOES show polls are all over the damn place right now, interesting thing is WAY more women were polled for this poll than men, maybe its just Wisconsin or maybe suburban women are scared of terrorist roaming the streets and harming people.

Traflagar Group is a REPUBLICAN polling organization.

As always, never go by just one poll, But take the AVERAGE of the latest polls like real clear politics does.

According to real clear politics, the average of the recent polls in Wisconsin shows the race between Biden and Trump to be like this:
WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 6.2%

I can’t find one black person that admits to being a democrat.. I keep shaming them.. they won’t show up

Hmm,I am SHOCKED no leftist has posted this yet....either way it DOES show polls are all over the damn place right now, interesting thing is WAY more women were polled for this poll than men, maybe its just Wisconsin or maybe suburban women are scared of terrorist roaming the streets and harming people.

Traflagar Group is a REPUBLICAN polling organization.

As always, never go by just one poll, But take the AVERAGE of the latest polls like real clear politics does.

According to real clear politics, the average of the recent polls in Wisconsin shows the race between Biden and Trump to be like this:
WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 6.2%

A supposed "republican" polling group that RCP recognized as the most accurate! Amazing.

In reality, President Trump is biding his time to see if Xi and the American Taliban actually believe they can nominate Biden before unloading his advertising MOABs
All of the Donations, from the left, middle, and the right that have been gathered going to BLM via ACT BLU, when last I checked? At 1.4 BILLION, are going to go to the DNC.

How much do you think Trump and the GOP will have to work with? :dunno:
Hillary outspent the Donald 2 to 1 in 2016.

How did that go? It turns out being artificially inflated by the CCP and Soros doesn’t equate to support from the people.

Please show Soros connection in this... Soros is a mythical beast at this stage, if you have evidence please post it otherwise please stop looking like an idiot
See post #38 that you ignored.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 6.2%
Do you really want a discussion or are you just tossing shit on the wall to see what sticks?

These are shame-based push polls, nothing more.

Trumps internal polling does not have him in a panic and the Dims internal polls have them talking about a possible coup in their Convention.

So what do you think the real numbers are?

It is a Republican polling firm to start with. Them they claim there is a hidden majority out there which is ridiculous. It is a fake poll.

It is a Republican polling firm to start with. Them they claim there is a hidden majority out there which is ridiculous. It is a fake poll.
You idiots stick with that, worked well last time.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 6.2%
Do you really want a discussion or are you just tossing shit on the wall to see what sticks?

Trumps internal polling does not have him in a panic and the Dims internal polls have them talking about a possible coup in their Convention.

Also dems are trying to expand into states they have NO CHANCE in you can either look at it 2 ways. 1. They really are within striking distance in Arizona,Texas, Georgia etc OR they are falling way behind in the polls and are trying to change the story and make it look like they are winning.

In reality, President Trump is biding his time to see if Xi and the American Taliban actually believe they can nominate Biden before unloading his advertising MOABs
All of the Donations, from the left, middle, and the right that have been gathered going to BLM via ACT BLU, when last I checked? At 1.4 BILLION, are going to go to the DNC.

How did that go? It turns out being artificially inflated by the CCP and Soros doesn’t equate to support from the people.
Agreed.

But MOST folks don't know this. Only the minority both know, and care, to find out the truth. Most have active lives and communicate with friends and family, watch TEE VEE shows, read books, and do other things. They neither care, nor have the inclination to find out.

There is something deeper;

But unless Trump himself starts by firing Fauci, distances himself from Gates and event 201, and starts telling the nation the truth about COVID-19, it's actual fatality rate and real dangers, and gets real experts on TEE VEE to do the same?

His goose is cooked.

He also needs some decent economists and criminologists on the TEE VEE telling the truth about the engineered social disintegration.

People only believe what they are told. . . and what they are being told by the Universities and the TEE VEE is telling folks about them that America is bad, the ruling un-elected Deep State is the only hope of saving them.

They really, deep down, are really AFRAID of real freedom, they want someone to tell them how to think and feel.
I can't believe the stupid of the sheeples. even my own family members. holy fk. I have to bite my tongue everyday. Need a mask here, don't need a mask there, this can open, this can't be opened. hly fk. serious stupid in all its glory.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 6.2%

Also dems are trying to expand into states they have NO CHANCE in you can either look at it 2 ways. 1. They really are within striking distance in Arizona,Texas, Georgia etc OR they are falling way behind in the polls and are trying to change the story and make it look like they are winning.
their desperation is evidence they see trump way out in front. all the ignoring of policing is hugely evidence of them attempting to create chaos to make trump look bad. if they felt it was within their grasp, Seattle would not have been taken over. It's quite simple. I really can't believe how blind and stupid most are.

You are the idiot. A silent majority is a loser's game to deny reality. This is not 2016 but 2020. I suppose 2018 didn't happen. Trump won largely because of low turnout. For example, Trump won Michigan with 2.27 million votes. Obama won with 2.5 million votes.

every poll is fake. the fact you don't know that is truly funny.

You are the idiot. A silent majority is a loser's game to deny reality. This is not 2016 but 2020. I suppose 2018 didn't happen. Trump won largely because of low turnout. For example, Trump won Michigan with 2.27 million votes. Obama won with 2.5 million votes.
polls are all faked by how the questions are asked. they mean jack shit. Enjoy your helping of jack shit. you are an embarrassment to all idiots of the demofks.

Agreed.

But MOST folks don't know this. Only the minority both know, and care, to find out the truth. Most have active lives and communicate with friends and family, watch TEE VEE shows, read books, and do other things. They neither care, nor have the inclination to find out.

But unless Trump himself starts by firing Fauci, distances himself from Gates and event 201, and starts telling the nation the truth about COVID-19, it's actual fatality rate and real dangers, and gets real experts on TEE VEE to do the same?

His goose is cooked.

He also needs some decent economists and criminologists on the TEE VEE telling the truth about the engineered social disintegration.

People only believe what they are told. . . and what they are being told by the Universities and the TEE VEE is telling folks about them that America is bad, the ruling un-elected Deep State is the only hope of saving them.

They really, deep down, are really AFRAID of real freedom, they want someone to tell them how to think and feel.
I can't believe the stupid of the sheeples. even my own family members. holy fk. I have to bite my tongue everyday. Need a mask here, don't need a mask there, this can open, this can't be opened. hly fk. serious stupid in all its glory.

Apparently you are the stupid one of the family. You make no sense whatsoever.

every poll is fake. the fact you don't know that is truly funny.

Just like nearly every poll got it right in 2018. There is nothing fake about them. Rasmussen is a Republican pollster and got the same thing. A double digit lead for Biden. Trump has shown no leadership. The coronavirus is raging through the US and Trump doesn't give a hoot. Trump has shown no leadership with the death of George Floyd.

polls are all faked by how the questions are asked. they mean jack shit. Enjoy your helping of jack shit. you are an embarrassment to all idiots of the demofks.

You are the purveyor of jack shit. You are serving it up like peanut butter.

Agreed.

His goose is cooked.

Apparently you are the stupid one of the family. You make no sense whatsoever.
I make perfect sense. shove your mask up your ass and clean it out. I am no germaphobe. And I am consistent. We can all live under the same roof, but can't ride in a car or a boat or eat at a restaurant. inconsistency is exactly who you are.

Forum List

Back