New Poster Obvious Fake News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
It really is totally amazing that a new poster comes to the board, posts fake news from some obscure site that ends in a .tk domain, and Trump supporters take the stories at their word and give the poster rep points and defend the story.

Even a mod posted in a thread, a thread with ALL caps without doing anything about it. What's the point in having forum rules?

Last edited:
It really is totally amazing that a new posters comes to the board, posts fake news from some obscure site that ends in a .tk domain, and Trump supporters take the stories at their word and give the poster rep points and defend the story.

Even a mod posted in a thread, a thread with ALL caps without doing anything about it. What's the point in having forum rules?
That mod's sock?

It really is totally amazing that a new posters comes to the board, posts fake news from some obscure site that ends in a .tk domain, and Trump supporters take the stories at their word and give the poster rep points and defend the story.

That mod's sock?

I don't know, but it is fucking obvious as can be. A new poster just joined and then posts 4-5 threads all from a "U.S. news site"? that ends in .tk domain which is based on a small island off of New Zealand... and then posts a thread to sell t-shirts from that same site.

If a web site called weloveTrumpandarewillingtolietohelphim.com says the sun sets in the west, are they wrong because they are biased?

If a web site called weloveTrumpandarewillingtolietohelphim.com says the sun sets in the west, are they wrong because they are biased?

It's not biased. It's FAKE.

If the sun actually sets in the west, is it fake?

Dipshit, do you understand? It is a US NEWS SITE WITH A .TK DOMAIN.

He just posted a thread in Politics selling t-shirts that are sold on that web page. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that it is a fake news site.

He just posted a thread in Politics selling t-shirts that are sold on that web page. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that it is a fake news site.

Perhaps my point is too far over your head. I do not know to which thread you are referring and I was making an observation how you and many other uneducated morons like you dismiss actual facts simply because you don't like the site it came from.

That's about as low as I can dumb it down for you. Understand yet?

Perhaps my point is too far over your head. I do not know to which thread you are referring and I was making an observation how you and many other uneducated morons like you dismiss actual facts simply because you don't like the site it came from.

:lmao:

Nothing is dumber than a person who tries to argue about something they haven't even seen and then try to talk down to the person they are arguing with.

Nothing is dumber than a person who tries to argue about something they haven't even seen and then try to talk down to the person they are arguing with.

There's a valid point to be made on your post especially since you provided zero example of wtf you were talking about.

Are you too dumb to realize that? Yeah most likely.

Lew I see this bothers you but might I suggest that this is kind of ludicrous on your end too. Don't get me wrong I agree with the sentiment, but you will never ever have even the slightest influence on those who are so partisan that they are willing to believe anything the internet provides that serves there narrative no matter how far fetched. You will not convince someone like Predfan of news being fake even if it would say, "just kidding" at the end. So don't waste your breath.

There's a valid point to be made on your post especially since you provided zero example of wtf you were talking about.

They just flooded the forum with new posts. :rolleyes:

Seems some mod took your objection seriously and it has been removed.

Lew I see this bothers you but might I suggest that this is kind of ludicrous on your end too. Don't get me wrong I agree with the sentiment, but you will never ever have even the slightest influence on those who are so partisan that they are willing to believe anything the internet provides that serves there narrative no matter how far fetched. You will not convince someone like Predfan of news being fake even if it would say, "just kidding" at the end. So don't waste your breath.

Lol, another clueless moron chimed in. Look simpleton. Because he didn't provide a SPECIFIC post or thread, it's completely logical to assume he's making a general observation. I merely commented on that general observation. He's too stupid to understand that, are you too?

Seems some mod took your objection seriously and it has been removed.

Yep, one of the mods did a good job after some communications.

I'm Sgt Shultz on this one.

Sgt-Schultz2.jpg

They just flooded the forum with new posts. :rolleyes:

Did you catch the name at least? I don't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back