New Poster Obvious Fake News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps my point is too far over your head. I do not know to which thread you are referring and I was making an observation how you and many other uneducated morons like you dismiss actual facts simply because you don't like the site it came from.

Sort of like the morons who dismiss everything that is written on CNN?

Dipshit, do you understand? It is a US NEWS SITE WITH A .TK DOMAIN.

He just posted a thread in Politics selling t-shirts that are sold on that web page. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that it is a fake news site.

Perhaps my point is too far over your head. I do not know to which thread you are referring and I was making an observation how you and many other uneducated morons like you dismiss actual facts simply because you don't like the site it came from.

That's about as low as I can dumb it down for you. Understand yet?

:lmao:

Nothing is dumber than a person who tries to argue about something they haven't even seen and then try to talk down to the person they are arguing with.

There's a valid point to be made on your post especially since you provided zero example of wtf you were talking about.

Are you too dumb to realize that? Yeah most likely.

They just flooded the forum with new posts. :rolleyes:

Did you catch the name at least? I don't see anything.

How could you not catch the name? He flooded the forum in a few short moments of joining the forum.

Trump.News

It really is totally amazing that a new posters comes to the board, posts fake news from some obscure site that ends in a .tk domain, and Trump supporters take the stories at their word and give the poster rep points and defend the story.

Even a mod posted in a thread, a thread with ALL caps without doing anything about it. What's the point in having forum rules?

"Fake news" because it goes against what you believe? Hilarious! As if someone with your limited intellect would be the purveyor of truth.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

It really is totally amazing that a new posters comes to the board, posts fake news from some obscure site that ends in a .tk domain, and Trump supporters take the stories at their word and give the poster rep points and defend the story.

Even a mod posted in a thread, a thread with ALL caps without doing anything about it. What's the point in having forum rules?

"Fake news" because it goes against what you believe? Hilarious! As if someone with your limited intellect would be the purveyor of truth.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

I was proven correct by the mods. Yet here you are trying to defend the poster still... amazing. You never fail to surprise me.

It's always "fake news" when it is conservative news? That's called hypocrisy!

Color me surprised.

Trump supporters still trying to support the poster that has been deleted because they were found to be a troll posting fake news.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was proven correct by the mods. Yet here you are trying to defend the poster still... amazing. You never fail to surprise me.

Proven correct by the Mods? I saw one of the links and I know for a fact that the situation in Puerto Rico (as bad as it may be) isn't as dire as it has been made out to be and that somehow Trump is neglecting the island. You don't give a shit about who posts what if the content agrees with your limited ability to think. I have never seen you bitch once about a leftard sockpuppet and there has been plenty of them.

Trump supporters still trying to support the poster that has been deleted because they were found to be a troll posting fake news.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I personally am talking in general, you twatt!

For the Lefturds all conservative news are fake news.

It gets boring in the end.

Proven correct by the Mods? I saw one of the links and I know for a fact that the situation in Puerto Rico (as bad as it may be) isn't as dire as it has been made out to be and that somehow Trump is neglecting the island. You don't give a shit about who posts what if the content agrees with your limited ability to think. I have never seen you bitch once about a leftard sockpuppet and there has been plenty of them.

Keep digging. Go ahead. The poster was PROVEN to be a troll posting fake news and you continue to defend them.

If a web site called weloveTrumpandarewillingtolietohelphim.com says the sun sets in the west, are they wrong because they are biased?

It's not biased. It's FAKE.

If the sun actually sets in the west, is it fake?

He just posted a thread in Politics selling t-shirts that are sold on that web page. You are a fucking moron if you can't see that it is a fake news site.

If its what they want to believe, if it fits their anti-US, anti-Constitution agenda, that's as factual as it needs to be. Its also as factual as the admin/mods need it to be.
21432979_1573483732713148_6318605755416468257_n.jpg

Keep digging. Go ahead. The poster was PROVEN to be a troll posting fake news and you continue to defend them.

Prove the article was intentionally misleading concerning the efforts being made in Puerto Rico..........go ahead and please link your sources.

If a web site called weloveTrumpandarewillingtolietohelphim.com says the sun sets in the west, are they wrong because they are biased?

If its what they want to believe, if it fits their anti-US, anti-Constitution agenda, that's as factual as it needs to be. Its also as factual as the admin/mods need it to be.
View attachment 152274

Luddy the commie, that is very ironic and the jokes practically write themselves. (snicker)

Prove the article was intentionally misleading concerning the efforts being made in Puerto Rico..........go ahead and please link your sources.

:lmao::lmao:

Doubling down on stupid? I wish I could have gotten a screen shot of the thread so I could show you giving rep to a fake story posted on a website to sell t-shirts.

You talk about how well you can collect information to expose the truth, yet you got played by a fake site.

That's about as low as I can dumb it down for you. Understand yet?
No, it's not over your head. The Left are control freaks.

If you lefties don't like a news article, PROVE IT FALSE.

Doubling down on stupid? I wish I could have gotten a screen shot of the thread so I could show you giving rep to a fake story posted on a website to sell t-shirts.

You talk about how well you can collect information to expose the truth, yet you got played by a fake site.

I want you to prove that the contents of the article was fake......since you read it? You obviously must have proof that the contents were fake. Like the tweets obviously must have been faked and you can prove that. Just because someone does a "cut and paste" job and puts it on a website doesn't make the information invalid unless proven otherwise.

So get busy, Baby Huey.........

I want you to prove that the contents of the article was fake......since you read it? You obviously must have proof that the contents were fake. Like the tweets obviously must have been faked and you can prove that. Just because someone does a "cut and paste" job and puts it on a website doesn't make the information invalid unless proven otherwise.

You fell for a fake news site. Why can't you just admit it and let it go?

The OP was a Spammer, and I treated as such.

BUT, "spamming" doesn't make the contents of the article irrelevant. It simply means that they were blowing up the forum with what basically was sending the same message indiscriminately to what they hope would be a large audience.

What was fake about the article, Baby Huey? There are plenty of articles on FB and videos on Youtube showing the massive effort going on to help the people of Puerto Rico. It contradicts the message of the butthurt leftard clown posse that Trump is doing nothing...and that just galls the shit out of those of your ilk....so admit it.

What was fake about the article, Baby Huey? There are plenty of articles on FB and videos on Youtube showing the massive effort going on to help the people of Puerto Rico. It contradicts the message of the butthurt leftard clown posse that Trump is doing nothing...and that just galls the shit out of those of your ilk....so admit it.

Man I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back