New rules of engagement for stone throwers from the IDF. Expect quite a few deaths

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
First, I think this is way overdue. Throwing rocks is intending to kill.

Israel has been way too lenient, which means quite a few jerkoffs will have to die till the message gets through that there are new rules.

New rules are they can shoot at rock throwers, including ones running away. Second, they catch a rock thrower alive, it is 4 years in the pokey, no question.

I personally would do a longer sentence for attempted murder than 4 years

Israel has been way too lenient, which means quite a few jerkoffs will have to die till the message gets through that there are new rules.

New rules are they can shoot at rock throwers, including ones running away. Second, they catch a rock thrower alive, it is 4 years in the pokey, no question.

Good.

about camera throwers?

Beit Furik (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Two AFP journalists were assaulted Friday by Israeli soldiers who destroyed and seized their equipment in the occupied West Bank after the funeral of a Palestinian killed by the army.

AFP has protested to the Israeli military over the incident and said it intends to file an official complaint.

"Disciplinary measures will be taken," army spokesman Colonel Peter Lerner told the agency.

"The highest levels of command are aware of the incident," he said, specifying that this includes the head of Israeli forces in the West Bank.
Israeli soldiers assault AFP team at West Bank demo

Wrist slap?

about camera throwers?

Beit Furik (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Two AFP journalists were assaulted Friday by Israeli soldiers who destroyed and seized their equipment in the occupied West Bank after the funeral of a Palestinian killed by the army.

AFP has protested to the Israeli military over the incident and said it intends to file an official complaint.

"Disciplinary measures will be taken," army spokesman Colonel Peter Lerner told the agency.

"The highest levels of command are aware of the incident," he said, specifying that this includes the head of Israeli forces in the West Bank.
Israeli soldiers assault AFP team at West Bank demo

Wrist slap?

Poor journalist.. the way he was hit by the camera..

gee, now all you have to do is say the magic words "he threw a rock" and you can kill whomever you like. isn't that nice.

gee, now all you have to do is say the magic words "he threw a rock" and you can kill whomever you like. isn't that nice.
Criminal behavior carries with it the expectation of consequences.

That is nice.

That is nice.
don't you believe in proving guilt before carrying out justice? do you believe death is an appropriate response for a non-lethal attack?

That is nice.
don't you believe in proving guilt before carrying out justice? do you believe death is an appropriate response for a non-lethal attack?
Proving guilt before carrying out justice seems to suggest a Western standard of jurisprudence. Where in sharia are such precepts as discovery, trial by jury, evidedenciary hearings provided for?

Lastly, rock throwing can be lethal, to the throw'ee and now to the Arab throw'er.

That is nice.
Proving guilt before carrying out justice seems to suggest a Western standard of jurisprudence. Where in sharia are such precepts as discovery, trial by jury, evidedenciary hearings provided for?

Lastly, rock throwing can be lethal, to the throw'ee and now to the Arab throw'er.
who gives a shit about your beliefs about what sharia does or does not do? that's not what we're talking about.

i'm asking you why you think it's okay to shoot someone for a non-lethal crime, a crime in which it's possible there was not even injury, and a crime for which evidence is not always available after the fact

i'm asking you why you think it's okay to shoot someone for a non-lethal crime, a crime in which it's possible there was not even injury, and a crime for which evidence is not always available after the fact
Not "non lethal crime." There have been quite a few deaths because of rock throwing. These bastards intend to kill.

That is nice.

who gives a shit about your beliefs about what sharia does or does not do? that's not what we're talking about.

No need to get snippy. I'll revise my position and suggest that the punishment for rock throwing should be lopping off hand that was used to throw the rock... after being shot. Better?

This is exactly the plan, I also wonder if they'd keep throwing rocks as if you are preparing the ground to accuse Israel of murdering the peaceful rock throwers when it would stop.

Not "non lethal crime." There have been quite a few deaths because of rock throwing. These bastards intend to kill.
really? i bet there's a hell of a lot more deaths from idf bullets than any supposed rock thrower.
in fact, i challenge you to show 3 rock throwing deaths in the past 5 years.

That is nice.

No need to get snippy. I'll revise my position and suggest that the punishment for rock throwing should be lopping off hand that was used to throw the rock... after being shot. Better?
what made you into the asshole you are today?
seriously, what is so wrong with you that you care so little for human life?
Honestly Hollie why don't you just throw rocks.

Over 900 rock-throwers died in Mecca a couple of days ago.....

Those Muslims are nuts about their religion.

really? i bet there's a hell of a lot more deaths from idf bullets than any supposed rock thrower.

• On 23 September 2011, Asher (25) and Yonatan Palmer (1) were killed when the car Asher was driving was attacked by stone-throwing Palestinians, causing it to crash killing him along with his infant son.[188]
  • On 14 March 2013,[189] the Biton's family car was attacked, near neighboring village ofKif el-Hares, with stones which caused it to get out of control and collide with a truck.Adele Biton was critically injured along with her mother and 3 sisters who were moderately injured, and died two years later.[190]
  • On 14 September 2015 Alexander Levlovich(64) died early morning after Palestinian attackers pelted the road he was driving on with rocks as he was returning home from a dinner celebrating Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year.[191][192]

Now it's justified or you want to see more people dying first?

• On 23 September 2011, Asher (25) and Yonatan Palmer (1) were killed when the car Asher was driving was attacked by stone-throwing Palestinians, causing it to crash killing him along with his infant son.[188]
  • On 14 March 2013,[189] the Biton's family car was attacked, near neighboring village ofKif el-Hares, with stones which caused it to get out of control and collide with a truck.Adele Biton was critically injured along with her mother and 3 sisters who were moderately injured, and died two years later.[190]
  • On 14 September 2015 Alexander Levlovich(64) died early morning after Palestinian attackers pelted the road he was driving on with rocks as he was returning home from a dinner celebrating Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year.[191][192]

Now it's justified or you want to see more people dying first?
i have to ask - are these the only three incidents you could find?

That is nice.

It seems you choose to excuse criminal behavior on the part of your precious Pal'istanians. It's apparent the only lives you care for are the lives of the rock throwers.

It seems you choose to excuse criminal behavior on the part of your precious Pal'istanians. It's apparent the only lives you care for are the lives of the rock throwers.
quite the opposite. i care about all lives.
you do not. see, i challenged you to give me three in five years, and daniyel did it. but if i had asked for 5 in the last ten years he would have failed.
there is not an epidemic of deaths from rock throwing. there is an epidemic of death from idf weaponry and you're cheering on what will obviously lead to more.
what is wrong with you that you care so little about human life?

Forum List

Back